Biggest rival: LSU or Tenn

Obviously ugay and fsucks are our biggest rivals, but who would be our third?

• LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tenn

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n36766 said:
well from the time i started watching UF in 91 tenn actually gave us a game and won a few more than 3 times in the first 20 years. hard to hate a team that you beat every year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n36768 said:
well from the time i started watching UF in 91 tenn actually gave us a game and won a few more than 3 times in the first 20 years. hard to hate a team that you beat every year.
That's true but we've now beaten UT 9 years in a row. So it's getting harder for people to hate them.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tennesse, though I expect it to be more of a game when we play LSU. Tennesse is the sewer of the SEC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee but they are still at least a year away from getting their act together.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
I think UT is the bigger rival over LSU. My reasoning is that I would be more pissed off losing to Tenn than LSU.
Exactly. Losing to the bayou hillbillies isnt pleasant but im not furious about it. Losing to tenn is unbearable.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n36782 said:
That's true but we've now beaten UT 9 years in a row. So it's getting harder for people to hate them.
i definitely understand that...but for some reason with them my hatred for them never goes away...same with fsu. uga comes and goes. Even the losses to them recently haven't really stung me like others because we've been so putrid besides 2012. Losses never sting anywhere close to the same when we aren't very good.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
GatorJ;n36569 said:
I think losses to either the east or the west affect our position in the East. So whether we lose to LSU or lose to Tennessee it still affects her position in the East. That's why Georgia gets away with murder every year because they never played any of the better teams from the west.

Yeah, losing to either would give us a SEC loss but losing to Tenn would put them above us in a SEC East tiebreaker.
It would definitely hurt my inflated Gator ego

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.