Billy Donovan's contract extended

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n206153 said:
Aha! You see, I'm an :eek:ldman:. I've never noticed that toolbar before.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the tutorial and your patience, URGB. :happy:

Now that you know how to do it, you'll find it much easier and faster to add photos and gifs.

Glad I could help Bart.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n206155 said:
Now that you know how to do it, you'll find it much easier and faster to add photos and gifs.

Glad I could help Bart.

1KBJA.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n206156 said:

I actually made a video to demonstrate what you were telling Bart. Was going to send him the video link so he could watch how it's done. Since you've got him straight, I'll take the video down since there's no longer a need. That's the picture I posted in the demonstration video is all. I wasn't making fun of Bart. :lol:

[video=youtube;QQ3rLERX5Vo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3rLERX5Vo[/video]

I'll leave it up. You never know who it may help. I'm sure Bart isn't the only ignorant old fool. :wink:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n206162 said:
I actually made a video to demonstrate what you were telling Bart. Was going to send him the video link so he could watch how it's done. Since you've got him straight, I'll take the video down since there's no longer a need. That's the picture I posted in the demonstration video is all. I wasn't making fun of Bart. :lol:

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you or Ox to do some videos on how to do this stuff, and put it into, or a subsection of, the Forum Issues and Suggestions section. Then you guys, and anyone else, can just direct any one that hasn't figured it out, or newbies, to those threads.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n206162 said:

[video=youtube;QQ3rLERX5Vo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3rLERX5Vo[/video]

I'll leave it up. You never know who it may help. I'm sure Bart isn't the only ignorant old fool. :wink:

I'm internet famous now :proud:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n206165 said:
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you or Ox to do some videos on how to do this stuff, and put it into, or a subsection of, the Forum Issues and Suggestions section. Then you guys, and anyone else, can just direct any one that hasn't figured it out, or newbies, to those threads.

I think Ox is already working on this. He did one and had it posted for a while.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n206162 said:
I wasn't making fun of Bart. :lol:
I'm sure Bart isn't the only ignorant old fool. :wink:

Sure...............................

bartdunce.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n206175 said:
You did catch the winky kissy face, yes?

I got it Nav - just having some fun. We're good.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n206183 said:
I got it Nav - just having some fun. We're good.

btw, you posted that picture like an old pro.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n206089 said:
Yep, Wobble indicated something like that a week or two ago, but nobody told me how to do it different than the way I've always done it. I'm pretty narrow-minded once I figure out how to do something. If yee would like to provide detailed instruction on how to do it the way you indicate, I will make the effort to comply.

Only reason I didn't explain the steps is because I thought you were one of those people who like to keep your gifs saved on your computer so you can get to them quickly. My bad.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206360 said:
It's still on the home page.

Solid start....Hilarious the one you pick to show how the ignore feature works :hehehe:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n206372 said:
Solid start....Hilarious the one you pick to show how the ignore feature works :hehehe:

That one should be a hot sticky topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator