Warning: Political Takes Billy Heading Home? Nope, to coach Chicago Bulls

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There aren't any NBA jobs available right now that are that great. Why not make millions at a place that won't expect him to succeed for a few years?

If it doesn't work out and he and the Bulls part ways, he can just move on to another NBA job. You have to be a seriously incompetent coach for NBA teams to stop taking a chance on you once you've been hired as a head coach.
He could make the finals at Philly. Atleast I'm assuming that jobs open. I'm not really caring too much about the nba right now anyhow. So I don't really give a shcit.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
He could make the finals at Philly. Atleast I'm assuming that jobs open. I'm not really caring too much about the nba right now anyhow. So I don't really give a shcit.

That's true. Although we don't know how hard Philly went after him, do we? I dunno I haven't been paying much attention.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These former college coaches, once they get a taste for the country club lifestyle of the NBA, seldom go back if they can help it. Some just stink so bad at the pro level, they have to go back, usually for the $$$.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Some just stink so bad at the pro level

giphy.gif

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The bulls are almost as bad as the New York Knicks what the hell was Billy thinking?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you really thought he was coming back to UF to coach for Fooley Part II?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb