Billy Napier Intro Press Conference Thread; immediately followed with live Oxcast

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
What time is the presser? I have a work Christmas party tonight and I have to go get appropriate clothes. But I don’t want to miss the press conference. Maybe i cancel the Christmas party

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Im very sensitive about orange. I don't know all the names, but sherbert Tinerc color isnt real orange either. I do wish we got a little more darker in our orange and blue but I know that is a sciency thing trying to make our unis a tad cooler in the heat.
True, I can't sit with that Tennessee orange. That pukey, inside of a pumpkin orange! :barfaway:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Well guys I'm real sorry to be a downer and everything but considering how psyched I am about this hire I figured an explanation is owed why I guess I won't be here for the festivities today.

My Dad just called to say my Mom has passed. I have to tidy up my affairs for the week so I can go over there to Clearwater now.

Kind of in shock.

Guess I will see you fellas later. Go Gators!!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Well guys I'm real sorry to be a downer and everything but considering how psyched I am about this hire I figured an explanation is owed why I guess I won't be here for the festivities today.

My Dad just called to say my Mom has passed. I have to tidy up my affairs for the week so I can go over there to Clearwater now.

Kind of in shock.

So sorry G. Gordon.
Prayers to you and your family.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Kind of in shock.

Man, that’s awful. Sorry to hear that Gordon. Wish your family the best.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Kind of in shock.

Please accept condolences from a fellow Gator

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Kind of in shock.

My condolences, GGG

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017

Kind of in shock.

Sorry to hear that. My dad passed away a couple of months ago. It's a tough time.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Kind of in shock.

Oh no...Im so sorry GGG.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Kind of in shock.

Terrible. So sorry to hear about your loss.

Hopefully she can watch Napier Gators Season 1 from the box seats in Heaven.

God Bless, brother.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017

Kind of in shock.

It’s so hard to lose a parent. My deepest condolences, Gordon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb