Billy Napier Intro Press Conference Thread; immediately followed with live Oxcast

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Regarding the championship game Napier just won....

.....did they say 31,000 people were in attendance? He will probably have that for the O&B game this year, if we have one.
Since we got rid of the Prius driving, NPR watching, NH pussy, we probably won't be using Wuhan as an excuse to vacation this spring.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well guys I'm real sorry to be a downer and everything but considering how psyched I am about this hire I figured an explanation is owed why I guess I won't be here for the festivities today.

My Dad just called to say my Mom has passed. I have to tidy up my affairs for the week so I can go over there to Clearwater now.

Kind of in shock.

Guess I will see you fellas later. Go Gators!!

I'm so sorry. I'm still having a rough time since losing my mom on Jun 4th. Prayers for you and all your family.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well guys I'm real sorry to be a downer and everything but considering how psyched I am about this hire I figured an explanation is owed why I guess I won't be here for the festivities today.

My Dad just called to say my Mom has passed. I have to tidy up my affairs for the week so I can go over there to Clearwater now.

Kind of in shock.

Sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless, Brother!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GGG, so very sorry for your sad harsh stretch on this type of event. You are your Mom's legacy; extend her kind nature in bearing up. Accept our condolences, while saying your own contoured prayers. Repeat again & again her strengthening and elevating memories. God bless you and your Mom's close loved ones, GGG.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I thoroughly love how unpretentious these folks are/seem to be. They had this obligation but they're still a young family with small children. They've all been super busy, so they looked half asleep. He didn't have time to shave...his face or head. G'ma in tow...I guess...to help with the kids. Real people.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad they spared no expense and brought the kazoo band.

iu

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May His strength lift you during this time.

Kind of in shock.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

Kind of in shock.

Lots of people are with you today GGG. Trust in God and all will be well.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sending the deepest condolences to you and your family, G. Gordon Gator. Really sorry to hear the news!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Kind of in shock.

Really sorry for your loss........ Go GGG!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I thoroughly love how unpretentious these folks are/seem to be. They had this obligation but they're still a young family with small children. They've all been super busy, so they looked half asleep. He didn't have time to shave...his face or head. G'ma in tow...I guess...to help with the kids. Real people.
Millionaires now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Flying in his new personal jet.

BOOM

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Kind of in shock.

Sorry for your loss. Praying you and your family!

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Kind of in shock.

Sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb