Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
What were those ULL defenders doing to their opponents? Looked like they were dragging them to the ground and sometimes taking the ball away. Is that within the rules of the game???
You made me watch that whole video again and I didn't see what you were talking about, where is it in the video?

I love at 1:22 when they give the drum major baton to an O-line Big Butt and he starts high-stepping with it. I like Big Butts and I cannot lie.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You made me watch that whole video again and I didn't see what you were talking about, where is it in the video?

I love at 1:22 when they give the drum major baton to an O-line Big Butt and he starts high-stepping with it. I like Big Butts and I cannot lie.

It was before the big guy got the baton. A couple of tackles and a forced fumble.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

I think that was a scepter...for the Kings. I think thats what they call themselves. Not sure. Hence the crown in a later part of the vid and the reference to Homecoming King too.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Watch ALL of this, and I dare you to still be on the fence about Billy Napier.

Look how he leads and loves his players, and they follow and and love him. They are so silent and attentive when he speaks, in the locker room. Look what he has built there. Look at the love of each other that he has inspired in them. If he didn't, who did? That's what a great coach does.

I was wrong to even question if he and his very Southern ways will be relatable to "urban" players in South Florida and elsewhere. He will do just fine with them. I said that before I had watched all the videos I've watched and read all the articles I've read. My only complaint is that the food in the re-education camp was NOT good. :thumbdown:

Seriously I take back anything I said making fun of Sling Blade mhm hmmm. I reckon I want me some of them french fried potaters, and six or eight cans of that potted meat if you got any extra. I am all in. This is the just kind of coach we've been needing IMO.

Signed,
New Napier NutswinGGGer #1

Two things from that video:

1) ULL has a black male cheerleader

2) I like the pimp cane they hand out after a score

200.gif

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Two things from that video:

1) ULL has a black male cheerleader

2) I like the pimp cane they hand out after a score

200.gif
lol I don't believe that is supposed to be a pimp cane, it is the baton from the guy who leads the marching band. Looks like they march around with it after big plays. I Googled on it but got nada.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
We need a big play gimmick that is not tacky or copied off someone else. Although maybe WiLLLLLLLLLLie's Turnover Backpack wasn't such a bad idea after all -- we could call it the Nap-sack. GET IT!?! :dance:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Keeping with the current mood in here, is this related to Epstein and the Ghislane Maxwell trial?
More to the point, did any Lolita Express crewmember remember seeing Dr. Fuchs on the plane? Asking for friends.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Were those ceiling tiles I saw in the locker room? I didn’t think he tolerated that sort of mediocrity.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hahaha okay I missed that you were being sarcastic, that's what defenders are supposed to do. :facepalm: Back to the re-education camp for me lol

I’m not always obvious with my sarcasm. There are a few here who have fooled me in the past, so I’ve tried to fit in with my surroundings.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@G. Gordon Gator That ULL clip was good.
“I Am because We Are” stood out! Gives me a good feeling about what’s ahead.

BTW I thought it more of a pimp cane than Drum Major baton after the player used with his Pimp Shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator