Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling that Kelly assumed he’d be able to bring Freeman with him. I wonder how many on that staff will choose to stay if asked. Will be very telling.
This looks a lot like the holes hiring Willie. Willie had a good cast around him and they all stayed at Oregon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No titles anytime soon? LOLOLOLOLOLOL! No kidding. We're going to pay some hayseed in LA MILLIONS to guarntee that. Another half a decade shot to hell. I can't wait to spend my saturdays for the next 5 years predicting the playcalling and nailing it everytime like every other SEC coach in the conference as they run up their win recored against us. QB recruits are going to hand out restraining orders against this guy. Give me a f***ing break.
Ouch. I forgot Drake was melting down this bad.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Ol' Sling Blade Napier will be missing two critical vocabulary words in his push for a rebuild: "downfield" and "speed." Youtube up this guys games. They redifine slow and plodding. Even Vanderbilt will be feeling sorry for us before its over.
Yeesh.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My God
What an awful, uninspiring, low bar hire.
Disgusting.
A damn McElwain acolyte.
We needed a splash, we didn’t even get a ripple.

Oh well, if this slow ball, run, run, run, punt damned offensive genius is our choice, I’ll support him 100%.
:ugh:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is Butter redux. Except he has a worse offense. I guess he won his division. Hell Butters won his division here.

Napier has been FIRED as an OC. He’s been a HC for only 3 years! Oh and btw he’s NEVER even won his conference. In the FVKING Sunbelt.

A couple people read a couple articles that he knows how to build a program right and consider that gospel?

Nobody knew who he was a month ago. All of a sudden because LSU is supposedly interested we JUST have to have him?

Goldkamp just put up some info on him and LSU last night. He’s angling hard for LSU and his PR team is in full swing. But LSU is only somewhat interested. As a backup’s backup.

Supposedly Napier wants a program that wants a program that builds steady success so he has his eyes on VT. Because Beamer was there for a couple decades.

why do I think that is? Because he’s never won anything of consequence.

Maybe that changes this year. Maybe he wins his conference.

Maybe he is as good as everybody says.

I just don’t think there’s any way that Stricklin has hired Napier after one visit. And not interviewed anybody else. If so, he should be fired on the spot.
This trash got 21 likes. 21.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely. No doubt we'll be dragging the bottom on offense in THIS conference. In 1990 SOS changed the dynamic forever in the SEC and you can't win here unless you have a DOWNFIELD passing game with SPEED. Hiring a guy that believes in 1970's football where run possession is king is going to look like pretty damn comical to the DCs across the conference. I can assure you none of us will be laughing here...
:tard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member