Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
People want Napier to open it up:

We have one really good WR...One...(With experience)
Do we have a deep threat...burner?
Napier likes the Big/TE/WR...Who do we have? That's ready?

We have AR.
We have a nice stable of RBs
We have a solid OL

Given this...All you OCs out there...What would you do?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
"Coach Potater", "hayseed", "Sling Blade", yeesh.

This idea that Napier was dumb because of his drawl was cringeworthy.

Not that our fearless leader would ever partake in public humiliation that was cringeworthy on this MB
Just Saying Steve Harvey GIF by Criss P

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

We have AR.
We have a solid OL

None of this means anything. Listen to the guys who have seen the All-22 game film. Once AR15 gets more comfortable in the offense, these receivers will be getting TD passes instead of 1st down passes. There were a couple available in the Utah game, and I'm sure that trend will carry over to every game. A couple of long passes for TD's and all of a sudden the entire narrative changes.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016

We have AR.
We have a solid OL

Fair enough. But still way too many bubble screens. Like I said, it's one game and I am thrilled with everything else he's done.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Napier likes the deep ball...or he did at UL. Again, Game 2 Season 1...Win first

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'll admit Florida looked much better last sat then I expected. Both sides of the ball played well, almost as if Mullen was never here. Of course Kiffin would have beat Utah by 4 touchdowns with a talent like AR at QB but I'll take whatever I can get right now.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
I'll admit Florida looked much better last sat then I expected. Both sides of the ball played well, almost as if Mullen was never here. Of course Kiffin would have beat Utah by 4 touchdowns with a talent like AR at QB but I'll take whatever I can get right now.
Interesting take.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
We played one game and had 460 yards of offense on the #7 team in the nation.
Beginner's Luck.... eventually those cans of potted meat run out. And when they do, you'll be wishing we hired someone who eats filet and throws the damn ball down the field. New nickname for the Napier offense: 3 yards and a can of meat. /s

Seriously though, we gonna throw it all over the yard Saturday Night in the Swamp. Coach French-Fried Potators gonna show off how smart he really is. He's like a smart girl pretending to be a dumb blonde.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fortunately I watch Gators Breakdown religiously so I knew Billy's past stops and what he'd done at ULL and that we were looking at him. I guess Dave's high opinion and he had a guest on from ULL talking about Billy too so I was already sold.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
ill tell ya what. if napier somehow doesnt work out, or worse, saban retires this year or next and he bolts for bama, its gonna be about 50 message board posters serving up mountains of crow to ox. :lol:
Fried crow, boiled crow, sauted crow, crow cocktail, steamed crow, crow stew, crow- ...
kabob, crow on the barbie, crow gumbo, Jim Crow ....

Last edited:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Some genius scheduled a wedding then. He's going to have to put with me spending most of my time my phone. I'm bringing an external battery pack too.
I wouldn't go. People gotta know there are consequences for stupid decisions, and weddings during football season are a stupid decision.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wouldn't go. People gotta know there are consequences for stupid decisions, and weddings during football season are a stupid decision.
About 18 years ago (not positive on the timeline) my stepdaughter planned her wedding for Fla-Tenn Saturday and I had the game on the radio in the Pastors office at the church and would sneak in there to check scores. Everybody looked at me sideways but the bad part was we lost that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb