Status
Not open for further replies.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to Florida Football with Billy Napier. In this episode, Mick Hubert brings his push mower by for repair. Oh my.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We have real hater here. Hey HOR, who is your preferred guy? Let us know so we can pick him apart.
I'll support whoever they hire, just not convinced Napier best available. That being said, if we've reached out to the "splash" hires(the B.Stoops, Cristobal, Kiffen, and force them to say No not interested, then Nap is an good settle. All we here is they've talked to Nap, and thats fine, but also tell me you at least reached for the "stars". Your definition of hate is dubious at best. xoxox :)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll support whoever they hire, just not convinced Napier best available. That being said, if we've reached out to the "splash" hires(the B.Stoops, Cristobal, Kiffen, and force them to say No not interested, then Nap is an good settle. All we here is they've talked to Nap, and thats fine, but also tell me you at least reached for the "stars". Your definition of hate is dubious at best. xoxox :)
Another disappointing answer. I'm looking for a fight and find myself squaring up with Ned Flanders.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is the best Ox.

Glad he is back.
Shoot man, I cracked myself up claiming Joe Brady will be in "soup lines" this time next year. :lol: Laughing at your own jokes is the best laughter.

Some of you people really need to work on your over-the-top hyperbole. It's the best part of message boards.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shoot man, I cracked myself up claiming Joe Brady will be in "soup lines" this time next year. :lol: Laughing at your own jokes is the best laughter.

Some of you people really need to work on your over-the-top hyperbole. It's the best part of message boards.
Oh... I know he is a HUGE risk.

He is also the one with the best chance of being a homerun.

In normal times I'd never think Brady was a choice at all but the options are putrid. Not as putrid as Mullinz but putrid nevertheless.

I tried to watch Coastal vs Cajuns and couldn't watch it, figuring that ONE of those two is our next coach. Both those options suck. I can't finish it.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Shoot man, I cracked myself up claiming Joe Brady will be in "soup lines" this time next year. Laughing at your own jokes is the best laughter.

Well if they'd hurry up and hire the next disappointment, I'm willing and able to pile on mercilessly, and without a shred of evidence to support my rants

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh... I know he is a HUGE risk.

He is also the one with the best chance of being a homerun.

In normal times I'd never think Brady was a choice at all but the options are putrid. Not as putrid as Mullinz but putrid nevertheless.

I tried to watch Coastal vs Cajuns and couldn't watch it, figuring that ONE of those two is our next coach. Both those options suck. I can't finish it.
Brady hasn't done much with Sam Darnold. He regressed hideously. No one is beating the door down for Joe Brady right now.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot to mention at the end there that he should be assassinated in front of his family.

I get a lot of you guys don't like the hire, but the over-the-top hatred has surprised even me.

Yes! Yes! Historically, you'd say something about fans being short for fanatics and give them a pass. I think you might really want this guy.

FTR, with little research done, he's one of my top 3 choices.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
TG at you know where is saying its getting wrapped up and looking like an announcement Sun-Tue time frame. Working on buyout from Florida. I dont know if that is trustworthy or not but it was put out there about an hour ago.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Thomas Goldkamp posted an update on 247 85 minutes ago saying Napier is going to be Gators HC. VT may get one last shot.

I looked at the UGA boards over there. About like here. Some think it’s a solid hire. Others see a G5 flop brewing.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Latest UF corporate plane track after last MSU TD..;)

Stricklin going home for Turkey day. Already announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.