Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not real high on taking a guy that is views us as his second choice. Fuq that! SOS told Foster if you have to think about taking the DC position at UF then don't bother, I'll make if for you.
If we lose out on Napier, it's going to get very ugly, very fast. We could look worst than Tennessee. The UF job is no longer attractive because of the lack of commitment to the program.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We're not losing out on Napier. If that's what you wanna call it. He's not gonna directly tell UF he's holding out for LSU. I could definitely believe that the administration would want that leaked out for obvious reasons. But I don't believe it for one minute.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We're not losing out on Napier. If that's what you wanna call it. He's not gonna directly tell UF he's holding out for LSU. I could definitely believe that the administration would want that leaked out for obvious reasons. But I don't believe it for one minute.
Well, LSU has supposedly made their choice.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Between Stoops, Kelly and now Napier, if they gave out National Championships for being used by coaches to run up their salaries at other schools, UF would win one every 4 years..:stress:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, LSU has supposedly made their choice.
It wasn't Napier. Way too many dots connected to him coming here and people coming out and saying it. I don't think that's a better job and if it is it's not by much. Oddly enough, the only people that think that are on this board.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I stumbled across an Oklahoma board last night and there was a thread on which job was better uf or lsu. The majority of those posters said UF.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I stumbled across an Oklahoma board last night and there was a thread on which job was better uf or lsu. The majority of those posters said UF.
I think most would tend to agree most of the time. However, the kicker here is the current administration. Virtually any other admin and it's a no brainer.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LSU has had like a 6 week head start on UF. Why was there no news on them or Napier until UF got in the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.