Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Georgia

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Not keeping Pierce in is truly criminal. He was one of the few offensive sparks and could have helped with the passing game.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great write up as usual @cover2 and thanks for keeping it short for us ADHD folks. Glad to have you back and know you didn’t go all CCC on us. We are a poorly coached team and lack awareness and football IQ to the fullest. We are a team with no heart even though @ThreatMatrix will disagree with me.

Its beyond time for dooshy dan to go, I think we need to go after Cristobal as recruiting is the name of the game. Its the only way we will ever reach elite status and he has a proven track record. I doubt he would leave Oregon for UF though....why would he? Our admin won't take the necessary steps to support him regarding recruiting budget and facilities. Leaving Oregon for UF is taking a step down. Its not even a lateral move anymore.
This says it all. We have dropped down so low for future possible coaches to even entertain wanting to come here. I mean hell, we had to settle on Doochebag Dan after two complete buffoons and have sunk even lower. Our school just doesn’t care anymore. The UAA doesn’t care, the AD doesn’t care and the President certainly doesn’t give two schits. Why would any elite coach want to give up what they currently have to come to this environment? The thought that Oregon is a better job and cares more about its football program is astonishing. A PAC-12 school, who everyone on here says is substandard to most SEC schools, and certainly UF is laughable.

It’s a sad day and time for Florida.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I have watched for over 35 years and i have been to many games. Were you shocked by the outcome today? It would have been wasted time.
In most years, we get 13 days of gator football. If its such a waste of time to spend 4 hours 13 days a year to watch, why do you waste time posting on a gator football website?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don’t get it. Seriously.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In most years, we get 13 days of gator football. If its such a waste of time to spend 4 hours 13 days a year to watch, why do you waste time posting on a gator football website?
Stop being a Prude Yorba. Instead encourage him to get a Avatar before @oxrageous gives him one.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I don't know when I've seen a team hang in there so long and fall apart so quickly. It was just stunning to watch.
Ugay has done it a multitude of times when they’ve played us. I guess it was our turn to Richt/Goff one away to them in the same fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.