Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Tennessee

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I’m not sure why you guys are so concerned, we got another poster who does post game analysis. Time for gator truth to shine. At least we don’t have to hear captains cogitations anymore. If some of you remember that drivel

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Illegitimi non carborundum, cover -

"Don't let the bastards get you down"

For what it's worth, I've greatly enjoyed Bits & Pieces over the years. I'd welcome at least an occasional reappearance in the future.

Last edited:

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
The chat box was pretty normal yesterday. Lots of overreactions to bad calls/plays (one of my specialties). Ox doing his best Swampgas impersonation until it was evident we were going to lose and the normal inappropriate off topic posts from the usual suspects.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I’m not sure why you guys are so concerned, we got another poster who does post game analysis. Time for gator truth to shine. At least we don’t have to hear captains cogitations anymore. If some of you remember that drivel
Agree on cogitations. But I'd like to have cover back.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I lurk the chatterbox most games, sometimes even comment myself. I find it very cathartic to read unfiltered, emotional reactions to the roller coaster ride that is a Gators football game. Some of the negative comments mirror my initial reaction, with the comments by "cooler heads" helping me to keep it in perspective. I find that I behave better in front of my kids when I can see instant responses in the chat. I don't get angry and my kids just think that I have a drinking problem.

I suspect that poor Cover 2 came into the chat wanting to share a "virtual" high five after the Gators took the lead, but decided to take a quick bathroom break first and checked in after the Gators defense gave up a 70 yard pass to an uncovered receiver.
:lol:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps it is time to up the level of moderation around here.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, two of those posters are dead and the other one is banned. :ugh:
I miss Law, wish he was back...

@cover2 Hey partner, love you man but I think your not understanding your role here. After the rest of us are losing our minds, you're Bits and Pieces are the thing that keeps everyone balanced through the week! It's like your a doctor that just closed his practice and we're sitting here with bumped elbows, scratched knees, and an upset stomach!

Please tell me the doctor is in!!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I miss Law, wish he was back...

@cover2 Hey partner, love you man but I think your not understanding your role here. After the rest of us are losing our minds, you're Bits and Pieces are the thing that keeps everyone balanced through the week! It's like your a doctor that just closed his practice and we're sitting here with bumped elbows, scratched knees, and an upset stomach!

Please tell me the doctor is in!!
"With great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator