Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Tennessee

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Gators lost to Tennessee today 38-33. They were better in some respects, great comeback try at the end, but not good enough yet to beat a better team. Too many big plays surrendered, almost all due to cover blows. Lot of work ahead.

Ox, thanks for the opportunity to have put my scribbles out for digestion. I have enjoyed it. Yours is the best site going.

Readers, friends, fellow fans, I appreciate your patronage. I’d contemplated not returning this year, but have been and remain excited about the future. But I did a dumb thing that I usually never do…I went in the Chat Box during the game. There wasn’t much hope to be found. It dawned on me that I’ve got nothing at this point to change that trajectory. So, I’m retired. Best to all.

Go Gators
:chomp:

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
The Gators lost to Tennessee today 38-33. They were better in some respects, great comeback try at the end, but not good enough yet to beat a better team. Too many big plays surrendered, almost all due to cover blows. Lot of work ahead.

Ox, thanks for the opportunity to have put my scribbles out for digestion. I have enjoyed it. Yours is the best site going.

Readers, friends, fellow fans, I appreciate your patronage. I’d contemplated not returning this year, but have been and remain excited about the future. But I did a dumb thing that I usually never do…I went in the Chat Box during the game. There wasn’t much hope to be found. It dawned on me that I’ve got nothing at this point to change that trajectory. So, I’m retired. Best to all.

Go Gators
Please don’t go, C2! Yes the box can be unbearable but I need your perspective to keep me sane.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Go Gators

Yes there are a hand full of negative posters who relish in misery. I most of them have no clue what it requires to lead people. They contribute nothing to Gator sports for so that's why I tune them out and block some of them. Just know this C2, that many people on this board, me included appreciate your insight and reviews.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Go Gators
Appreciate your post over the time C2. I'm calling it quits this year as well. Watching $hitty teams for the past 11 years has been rough. Going to skip the rest of this year and wait till Napier has his guys in the program. Thought about it after the Kentucky loss but losing to Cousin Phucker junior was enough to push me over the edge. See yall fellas next year. Might tune into recruiting every once in a while. Let's hope the the bama plane crashes going to rocky flop, and then a tornado hits Athens in the middle of the game of the rocky flop vs ugay game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yes there are a hand full of negative posters who relish in misery. I most of them have no clue what it requires to lead people. They contribute nothing to Gator sports for so that's why I tune them out and block some of them. Just know this C2, that many people on this board, me included appreciate your insight and reviews.
That is where you are wrong. The Prez and the AD contribute nothing to Gator Sports.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
For what its worth, I'm one of the most pessimistic posters on this board and I'm "happy" with that game. Im not sure what people expected this year. An SEC championship? We're low on talent and haven't been coached in 4 years

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I never go to the chat box anymore, too much drama it seems. Too many people in there with soft skin, it’s just better to post in the game thread.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
If I have seen nothing else of value this year, it is that these Gators have NO QUIT! Same for all of us. Quibbles the Box are the norm. We all disagree on a lot of things...especially in the heat of the moment (,although, we all agree going for two too early was a bad decision...I mean, really?).

So, no QUITING! I know all of us enjoy your takes and this board is better for your analysis.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our margin for error is so small almost any mistake can cost is the ballgame . When you add poor time management before the half and literally no defense for half the contest it’s going to get ugly . I don’t know for
certain if Napier is Muschamp 2.0 but he makes a lot of the same poor decisions . Particularly before and after the
Half we make idiotic coaching decisions or have blown coverages

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.