Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Texas A&M

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
How many stops have we had on 3rd or 4th down this season? No physicality on that side of the ball whatsoever. They are SOFT and there is no other way go describe it other than pathetic and it's synonyms.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense is pathetic, but, I do not know if we even have the worst defense of the perennial powers being UF, LSU and Bama. This year makes me want to quit years.
We are not a perennial power.

What hallucinogens you are taking? We have not been a perennial power for 12 years.

Last edited:

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
That's true, but, the lore is still attached as it was when LSU and Bama were also rans. For people outside of the conference the perennial powers are those I've mentioned plus UGAly and U we volunteer to lose every year to our rivalsasee. I only meant it in the classical sense as the teams with conference and national titles. I guess you could toss Auburn in the mix if you want.
We are not a perennial power.

Not hallucinogens you are taking. We have not been a perennial power for 12 years.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How many stops have we had on 3rd or 4th down this season? No physicality on that side of the ball whatsoever. They are SOFT and there is no other way go describe it other than pathetic and it's synonyms.
I’m going out on a limb and say 3? 4 maybe?

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
What is so sickening is the lack of physicality that Cover 2 mentioned. 3 & 4th downs we play off and back off past the sticks, makes zero sense. If we are DBU then play press Man and get your a$$ in the guys face and play like DBU. I know the front 7 would then have to stop the run and we know what an issue that has been. Undersized upfront but at least play with some attitude and effort. Very poor body language on D and it bothers me.

Go Gators

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
I have no idea where yall are getting this Mullen blaming the crowd noise for the loss from. When I watched the interview in question it sounded like Mullen calling out the administration as pussies if they don't sac up and let us pack the swamp like the faggies did.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I have no idea where yall are getting this Mullen blaming the crowd noise for the loss from. When I watched the interview in question it sounded like Mullen calling out the administration as pussies if they don't sac up and let us pack the swamp like the faggies did.
Don't ruin the narrative.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

“It was a great day of football, great atmosphere out there. Crowd was certainly a factor in the game, I’ll certainly say that,” Mullen said. He noted that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has lifted attendance restrictions and hoped university officials would follow suit “to give us that home-field advantage like Texas A&M had today.”

Why even mention it in the post game press conference.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Our media are such incredibly pu$$ies. The coach throws out a non-sense "crowd noise" argument and he doesn't get questioned on it and barely faces questions about the defense and coaching. His entire post-game was 5 minutes because no reporters had the courage to ask decent follow up questions. Then, when a 22 year old, sad kid/young adult (whichever you choose) takes the podium, he gets drilled with tough questions (no problem with that if they had the stones to ask the head guy the same). We all observed Moon playing badly for two games, but the questions they press him on are the ones that should be directed to Mullen:

Jeremiah Moon Postgame 10-10-20

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Our media are such incredibly pu$$ies. The coach throws out a non-sense "crowd noise" argument and he doesn't get questioned on it and barely faces questions about the defense and coaching. His entire post-game was 5 minutes because no reporters had the courage to ask decent follow up questions. Then, when a 22 year old, sad kid/young adult (whichever you choose) takes the podium, he gets drilled with tough questions (no problem with that if they had the stones to ask the head guy the same). We all observed Moon playing badly for two games, but the questions they press him on are the ones that should be directed to Mullen:

Jeremiah Moon Postgame 10-10-20

It's the PRESS...Really. Journalism is dead. I almost gagged watching the game on ESPN. McElroy is a punk.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The purpose is using public pressure to sway the administration to allow us to pack the swamp. Not to make an excuse for why we lost. Do you have reading comprehension problems?
Don't be a killjoy.
His real message was that it's the players fault. Which is much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator