Black Friday

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
As it will soon be upon us, I’m wondering who of you goes shopping on Black Friday. I want to know what you bought/intend to buy and what is the craziest thing you’ve seen.

Discuss.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Heading to the mountains to hike. Looks like I’ll have snow. A first for me. So if you don’t hear from me, I’m frozen to the death up there.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As it will soon be upon us, I’m wondering who of you goes shopping on Black Friday. I want to know what you bought/intend to buy and what is the craziest thing you’ve seen.

Discuss.

My wife always went with a bunch of girlfriends and looked forward to it. When we lived in Jax, it was pretty crazy and used to start only at midnight. We now live in Ocala, it basically starts at 8pm, and the cyber sales go all week long... so pretty uneventful. I think this year will be 1st time since I have known her that she isnt even doing it.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I need a new pair of boots. And I'm still waiting to hear some stories aboiut the craziest things seen.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I love Black Friday. Big fan. I always buy the same thing. 18-holes and 24 golf balls.

Why the 24 balls? Welp, I usually do a mixed drink right before I leave, and then we do a beer per hole. I’m usually so blitzed by the turn point that I’m not even sure I see the ball anymore. God only knows what I’m hitting by the 18th tee box.

Love the day.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I’m pissed. I have to work this weekend. Have to prepare a weeks worth of workshops for next week. I’m horrible at this so it takes me hours.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking of getting a gas powered turtle neck sweater and a fur lined sink. I also might get some stupid stuff too.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking of getting a gas powered turtle neck sweater and a fur lined sink. I also might get some stupid stuff too.

Have you tried the new electric wiping sticks? They have added a universal joint for great reach-around.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Excuse me I was feasting on the flesh of children who tried to get my 46" inch big screen that is 50 dollars off. But no I've never seen anything to exciting at these things. Sorry the north side of Walmart is attacking aaaaaaahhhh!

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
Excuse me I was feasting on the flesh of children who tried to get my 46" inch big screen that is 50 dollars off. But no I've never seen anything to exciting at these things. Sorry the north side of Walmart is attacking aaaaaaahhhh!

Now this is what I was looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator