Blind Comparison of CFP Teams

BTC

Banned
BANNED
Dec 3, 2016
Hi everyone – new member here. Thanks for having me!

As everyone knows, this year’s college playoff picture is coming down to the wire as we wait to find out what the playoff committee will say on Sunday. A buddy and I are very curious to know what the larger college football community has to say, so for fun we threw together a website over the past 48 hours that allows people to vote on blind side-by-side resume comparisons among the current top-10 teams. Our goal is to provide meaningful information about the teams still in contention to allow people to pick based on the data and do our best to (hopefully) remove personal biases in selections.

After you’ve gone through the voting process, you’ll be able to see your personalized top-10 rankings based on whichever criteria you found the most persuasive when picking the best teams. If you want, you can share your personalized results on Facebook or Twitter if you want to see how your selections line up with your friends’ picks. Your votes will also be incorporated into a global ranking of the teams that we’re going to publish once we have enough data.

Since this is so new, we would love to have any feedback or input if you want to give it a whirl. We are still adding a couple features and working through the technical kinks, so we appreciate your patience with us.

The website can be found here: DELETED

Thank you!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't appreciate you coming on here to plug your site. Get lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.