BMF & CGgator meet up before Bama game

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Which one of you brought the flowers for the other?

You’re getting the terms “romance” and “bromance” confused. Besides, we just cuddled in front of the big screen TV, that’s all.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My son and his GF were at the game and said they saw two sailor-types fighting…

upload_2021-9-21_20-31-46.gif

Your tailgate photo relieved some fears.

:)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Resized_Resized_20220903_180237.jpg
Holy crap, I don’t know if this will work. Fighting with my phone just to add a pic…

Hung out with BMF before the game. Almost didn’t recognize him with the civilian hairdo and the big ‘stache…

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@CGgater - I've been working in Tallahassee off and on the last month. I was driving back Friday evening and got pulled over by FHP near Crystal River. Trooper asked for my license, said he clocked me at 85, asked if my address was good, then went back to his car. He came back about 5 minutes later, asked what branch of service I was in. I told him the Coast Guard. He grinned, said he was in the CG (said he did 9 years active duty and is still in the reserves, stationed in New Smyrna), and we BS'd for about 5 minutes and he let me off "with a warning"! I have a friend who's the CO of PSU309, he's going to look the guy up in global, tell him "you should have given that a-hole a ticket!" and send him a command coin. lol

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
@CGgater and I brought home another big Florida Gators football win!

View attachment 61968
bubba-forrest-gump.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think I speak for everyone in telling you both you need to get some new Gator gear.
I think I own 4 or 5 UF shirts lol - I wear them during football season, I'm YEARS away from having to get new gear (unless I become a disgusting fat body, but I'm super vain so I don't see that happening).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.