Book reviews....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im old school and go check out books. I read while stairbasttrding. SLus says it aint real exercise if I can read but it says I burn 560 calories in 30 min at my rate. But I digress too soon.
IF you have never read a true crime book before there is one you should read. The booggy man is real. This is like a version of the Night of The Living Dead. No happy ending beyond people are now more empowered to catch these demented sub humans.
I'll Be Gone In The Dark mostly written by Michelle McNamara(cause she died) (Patton Oswalts wife) is the one book to read about serial monsters. She shows how a housewife with a computer and brains can compete with detectives and others to track monsters. I only read these cause my wife likes them and read whatever is around.
The Genius of Desperation is a great read about the evolution of offense in the NFL over the last 80yrs. Excellent read about football. I feel smarter just seeing the book on the table.
Another great sports book (new) is by Seth Davis called GEtting To Us How great coaches make great teams. Insights into Urban you never knew. But its about 7 different coaches (many in basketball).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.