Bourbon and Booze

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I haven’t had the Castle and Key Gin yet, but have heard good things from multiple people up there. I hope to catch the distillery this fall.
Update on this one: Seedy bought this gin for his (former) boss and it was well received. He liked it so much that he bought himself a second bottle. Thanks for the recommendation.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Update on this one: Seedy bought this gin for his (former) boss and it was well received. He liked it so much that he bought himself a second bottle. Thanks for the recommendation.
Glad to hear it!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So probably not going to be here after 9/30. Figured posting it in this thread is likely the most appropriate.

I’ve enjoyed interacting with most of you. I wish Sas the best of luck in therapy in trying to deal with his daddy issues…especially those where he needs the doll.

In all seriousness, this is a great place and I may join up at a later date.

Also fitting, this post is coming from Lexington KY as I’m here to watch the gators kick some wildcat ass.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So probably not going to be here after 9/30. Figured posting it in this thread is likely the most appropriate.

I’ve enjoyed interacting with most of you. I wish Sas the best of luck in therapy in trying to deal with his daddy issues…especially those where he needs the doll.

Also fitting, this post is coming from Lexington KY as I’m here to watch the gators kick some wildcat ass.
One question: why?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Enjoy!
It’s a beautiful weekend. Hope you make it to some distilleries. :cheers:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Good Scotch. Not my personal favorite but only because I like a different taste profile. If you’re a bourbon guy usually, it will take some getting used to, so don’t form an opinion based on one pour. If it intended as a gift, it would be a solid choice.

Also, if @alcoholica sees this, there’s a decent chance he accuses you of being homeless. At least 50-50.

Seedy

Totally not CDGator
Oct 17, 2020
Good Scotch. Not my personal favorite but only because I like a different taste profile. If you’re a bourbon guy usually, it will take some getting used to, so don’t form an opinion based on one pour. If it intended as a gift, it would be a solid choice.

Also, if @alcoholica sees this, there’s a decent chance he accuses you of being homeless. At least 50-50.
Gift, yes. I was recipient.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gift, yes. I was recipient.

Cool. I think you’ll enjoy it. Macallan is considered more on the smoother, more delicate side, so not as peaty or smoky, which a lot of people don’t like(I’m weird).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Since we’re talking new booze, I may be late to the game, but I’d never had this until last year in Utah. Absolutely love it. Never had anything from HW that I liked, but this is a great combination of smoke, with still some bourbon and rye. Very unique. The name fits it perfectly as it feels like you’re standing around a fire in the fall/winter.

1710422647260.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator