BR and twitter weighing in on how many wins Muschamp needs to keep his job

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n4480 said:
My thoughts exactly. Opportunity comes at different times and different ways. Have them ready to play...coach them up. What I saw was a team that knew nothing was going to be different from one week to the next. Our first quarters were not that bad (think South Carolina, FSU), but then the air got let out of the balloon and we were done.
So it sounds to me like the coaches had the players ready for the games. When you're getting your tail whipped, no amount of preparation is going to save your confidence.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
I think it's obvious the players don't think much of him or they wouldn't have quit on him.
Seriously Law stop your ****ing bull****.After the Vandy game when some of the fans were screaming at Muschamp he and Trob had to restrain VHIII Sherrit and I believe Cummings from kicking the fans asses,and Dillman and Durkin had to stop the rest of the team from getting off the bus to join in. Kids who are willing to fight for their coaches love them.Like most of your crap this is just more oflies.Give it a rest.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
8 wins and beat Georgia. I am pretty fed up with Champ as well, but I want him to succeed. He definitely knows defense, and if he can just let Roper have the O, he could get this tracking in the right direction. For continuity sake, we need him to succeed. if he blows it this year and gets fired, it will blow up our recruiting class, and set us back another couple of years. we need him to succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.