Bradshaw: If you like losing Super Bowls, Manning is your guy

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Finally someone tells it like it is - even a guy I really don't care for like Terry Bradshaw:

“Peyton Manning, considered the best quarterback to play the game today. Nobody would argue with that — if you like winning good during the season and losing Super Bowls, that’s your guy,” Bradshaw said, via PFT Commenter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-hes-your-guy/

Discuss.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He isnt wrong. Something happens to that guy in the playoffs. Even his super bowl win was not a very good performance by manning.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
fetch

Use the

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mods,
Please merge this with the Alvin Dork I Love Me Some Peyton Manning thread.
Thank You

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n5655 said:
Finally someone tells it like it is - even a guy I really don't care for like Terry Bradshaw:

Discuss.

Oh, it's brutal when a mental giant like Terry Bradshaw comes down on one your favorite players. I can't begin to count the number of brilliant insights the astute Mr. Bradshaw has blessed us with over the years.

The real question remains when is the day when the men in the white coats throw a net over Terry Bradshaw as he is sitting there live on the program dazzling us with yet another football revelation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n5714 said:
Oh, it's brutal when a mental giant like Terry Bradshaw comes down on one your favorite players. I can't begin to count the number of brilliant insights the astute Mr. Bradshaw has blessed us with over the years.

The real question remains when is the day when the men in the white coats throw a net over Terry Bradshaw as he is sitting there live on the program dazzling us with yet another football revelation.
So how is he wrong exactly?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
Mods,
Please merge this with the Alvin Dork I Love Me Some Peyton Manning thread.
Thank You
Mods?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take Brady over manning

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin's self worth is tied to Peyton's nut sack!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bradshaw is absolutely correct in his statement. I just wonder why it is taking the media this long to figure it out.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bradshaw can be a little "out there" sometimes, but the dude could play him some professional football!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n5655 said:

Discuss.

Shouldn't you be trying to bail out Jenzon Jackson?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bradshaw fancies himself a singer/comedian. Knarls Barkleyish to me, but I like his schtick usually. Everybody can't win the ****in Super Bowl. I don't understand all the Manning hate, but so be it. He is one of the few NFL QB's that I will go out of my way to watch since Favre retired. I'm just too ****in old, I guess.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n5861 said:
Bradshaw fancies himself a singer/comedian. Knarls Barkleyish to me, but I like his schtick usually. Everybody can't win the ****in Super Bowl. I don't understand all the Manning hate, but so be it. He is one of the few NFL QB's that I will go out of my way to watch since Favre retired. I'm just too ****in old, I guess.

Are you posting drunk again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.