Bradshaw: If you like losing Super Bowls, Manning is your guy

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n5861 said:
Bradshaw fancies himself a singer/comedian. Knarls Barkleyish to me, but I like his schtick usually. Everybody can't win the ****in Super Bowl. I don't understand all the Manning hate, but so be it. He is one of the few NFL QB's that I will go out of my way to watch since Favre retired. I'm just too ****in old, I guess.

He's a Vol. He couldn't beat the Gators. How many reasons do you need to love to hate somebody?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bradshaw fancies himself a singer/comedian. Knarls Barkleyish to me, but I like his schtick usually. Everybody can't win the ****in Super Bowl. I don't understand all the Manning hate, but so be it. He is one of the few NFL QB's that I will go out of my way to watch since Favre retired. I'm just too ****in old, I guess.
This post does not compute.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
I wouldn't be surprised to find out he had a Gator shirt signed by Jameis at this point.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Too harsh.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Harsh? Maybe. Accurate? Definitely

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
fetch

Use the for these kinds of pics, not the attachment function.
[/quote]You're speaking to an idiot on these types of things. I have no idea which button you're talking about.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guys on 1010 radio in Jax were talking about this today. Pretty blunt by Bradshaw but absolutely true. Screw the Vols.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bradshaw has a fist full of Super Bowl rings. He was known for being absolutely clutch and tough as nails.

I'd probably take Bradshaw TODAY in a playoff game versus Peanut Head. In his prime, there would simply be zero question of who was better.

Fvkk all Voles.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, it's brutal when a mental giant like Terry Bradshaw comes down on one your favorite players. I can't begin to count the number of brilliant insights the astute Mr. Bradshaw has blessed us with over the years.

The real question remains when is the day when the men in the white coats throw a net over Terry Bradshaw as he is sitting there live on the program dazzling us with yet another football revelation.
Actually it's brutal when a not so mental giant is capable of putting it out like it is. I'm sure the Ol Ball Coach got a kick out of it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
the best part of revisiting these dinosaurs are the reply's to folk's posts from 8 years ago, many of which are banned or dead :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wobble left as soon as sasquash got married. Couldn't be his +1 anymore:lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wobble left as soon as sasquash got married. Couldn't be his +1 anymore:lol:
Wobble had a VERY nice looking girlfriend. They had lunch with me when they were passing through my town several years back. Both of them were real nice and I enjoyed their visit very much.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What in the actual fuchs? Who digs up a lame 8 year old thread?

If I can figure out how to find who resurrected this thread, I’m not only banning them, but I’m going to go through and find everyone that ever liked one of their posts, and ban those losers too.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What in the actual fuchs? Who digs up a lame 8 year old thread?

If I can figure out how to find who resurrected this thread, I’m not only banning them, but I’m going to go through and find everyone that ever liked one of their posts, and ban those losers too.
Find out who? There is that little date/time stamp thingy... just sayin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb