Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have never seen Brady throw a pass.

abe-simpson-abe-simpson-cloud.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well, now that he's divorced maybe retirement won't be so miserable that he decides to come back.

You know, at first I was very much convinced that he had messed things up and ultimately contributed to throwing away his marriage. Still think he should’ve gone out with that trophy toss from one boat to another back in 21. But that said, the more I’ve heard from her and her whole “now it’s me time”, “follow my joy”, etc., and talking about how she’s climbing out of her old life as if the kids are in their late teens/early 20s, she really seems like a selfish broad who he should’ve run from years ago. And that’s even discounting her man face.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Think of all the money yet to be made by him .... announcing, endorsements, maybe coaching, QVC, a theater in Branson, selling whole life policies to old people..... endless possibilities.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Think of all the money yet to be made by him .... announcing, endorsements, maybe coaching, QVC, a theater in Branson, selling whole life policies to old people..... endless possibilities.
The Brady-Bennett Pre-Owned AutoMall is slated to break ground later this year...

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds selfish and she is NOT attractive. (That's putting it nicely). I don't get it.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy can still play at a high level, never mind the dismal playoff loss. It was a crap Bucs roster and a bad head coach. He finished third in passing, just behind a kid who was all of 12 months old when Brady entered the league. His productivity in his 40s is every bit as amazing as his seven SB rings.

But there comes a time and he's had plenty of chance to second guess the decision to unretire that led to the breakup of his marriage. Regardless who's at fault, those kids are now part of a divided family. I think he's thinking about them, at least I hope he is. Best in retirement, TB12.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
But you still won't kick her out of the sack
Yeah, just on principle alone, but I'll say this, and I mean with it complete sincerity, my wife is WAY hotter than Giselle. Also a thing I could never square with Brady since he could literally have any woman on the planet. Hell, my wife would probably leave me for him in a NY minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator