Brady Singer Claus

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I love seeing this stuff. It's a dream in life to make enough I can just write huge checks for causes I believe in and my family. You do things like this and it comes back 10 fold.

Way to go Brady!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If I ever managed to win the lottery that would be my first good deed. Can we get whoever is chopping onions on Christmas to give it a rest??

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Way to go Brady!!! You have made your parents and Gator Nation PROUD!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's awesome .

I'm sure it's a little like how I felt when I "donated" $25 in the Amazon gift card raffle. Just made me feel good. All my hard work paid off and I'm able to give to a good cause.

Last edited:

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
No doubt Brady is a good guy and what he did for his parents is wonderful. But maybe I'm old - I just don't understand why he had to film it and upload it to social media. Like, "Hey world, look what I did." If the parents want to do something like that out of gratitude, I'm fine with that. And I know it's become the "in" thing for people to record their lives for the world to see. I honestly, though, don't get it.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
No doubt Brady is a good guy and what he did for his parents is wonderful. But maybe I'm old - I just don't understand why he had to film it and upload it to social media. Like, "Hey world, look what I did." If the parents want to do something like that out of gratitude, I'm fine with that. And I know it's become the "in" thing for people to record their lives for the world to see. I honestly, though, don't get it.

I feel like this has probably been done for many parents by professional athletes in the past with little to no publicity. The "look at me" syndrome is typical of today's society...

Still it is a wonderful gesture by an appreciative son.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
GJOxOot.gif

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him. It's good to see someone show such gratitude and give back to their parents like that!

...but if he were really a good guy, why would he video it in the vertical position with his phone? ...suspect.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
ABC news had it as their "and finally tonight" segment. The first scene was him in his gator baseball uni. good publicity for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator