Brady to the Fish rumors

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do the Pats even have a good option to turn to?

Not on the roster. But you know Belichick. He’ll find a way. Regardless, it’s a long way down after Tom Brady.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Not on the roster. But you know Belichick. He’ll find a way. Regardless, it’s a long way down after Tom Brady.
We don’t know how he’ll do without Brady. They went 10-6 that one season but that team still had a ton of talent. Patriots offense is depleted right now. Surprised they don’t just keep Brady until they draft someone decent.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Third graph of Florio’s story.

“The rumor makes sense.”

Then he cites the reasons. :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Fins owner Steve Ross on the rumors,

“I don’t know why he would want to come to the Dolphins,'' Ross said. "We’re a team trying to build for the future.”

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why would Brady go to a losing team to finish his career?

To become a part owner? Florio thinks there may be something to that possibility.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This would be a great way for him to ruin his legacy ala Joe Montana and his pathetic time in K.C. looking older than dirt.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This would be a great way for him to ruin his legacy ala Joe Montana and his pathetic time in K.C. looking older than dirt.
I get your point, like Namath with the Rams, but Montana was pretty good with the Chiefs. Wasn’t MVP caliber anymore but was 17-8 with 60% completion, 215 ypg (very close to his averages over his 49ers career) and 29 TDs.

if you were a Montana fan, you can rest easy knowing he didn’t throw away his legacy by playing those two years in KC.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I get your point, like Namath with the Rams, but Montana was pretty good with the Chiefs. Wasn’t MVP caliber anymore but was 17-8 with 60% completion, 215 ypg (very close to his averages over his 49ers career) and 29 TDs.

if you were a Montana fan, you can rest easy knowing he didn’t throw away his legacy by playing those two years in KC.

Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard but his interceptions went through the roof compared to his SF days, his passer rating was 85-87, he didn’t have much behind his throws and he didn’t lead them to the Super Bowl. Was he terrible-no, but he was a far cry (as I remember it at least) from his glory days.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Serious cash? It’s below market value for franchise QB’s.

This is unprecedented in my mind to have a player this accomplished and yet way up there in years testing free agency. It’s like pricing an old restored 911. Exactly where do you set the number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.