Brandon Bluhm, bastard umpire costs Gator softball a win

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He should donate his paycheck for last night’s game to the Helen Keller Foundation. He certainly didn’t earn it.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I have no problem with this guy, or any official, having to face the music, whether it be from his umpire organization, the NCAA, the media or the fans. As it stands he'll face no repercussions from a mistake that altered the game and could alter the entire tournament but he'll just cash his check and slink on back to Washington. But then again I'm still really pissed.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Which play are you posting about. I thought that the runner hitting the first base player should have been an out as interference occurred. Perhaps if the throw was better we would have gotten the out and won the game.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Which play are you posting about. I thought that the runner hitting the first base player should have been an out as interference occurred. Perhaps if the throw was better we would have gotten the out and won the game.
The umpire called safe on a runner who was clearly out. Instead of leading 4-1, the Gators trailed 5-4 and lost. Umpire In bad position to make crucial call.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like it may very well cost us a NC. I feel bad for our Lady Gators

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Brandon Bluhm

NCAA Softball and Resort Rentals
Grapeview, Washington

Hope he's got some "resort rentals" in "witness protection" style remote locations...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Brandon Bluhm

NCAA Softball and Resort Rentals
Grapeview, Washington

Hope he's got some "resort rentals" in "witness protection" style remote locations...

That’s only a one hour trip for me. What do we need done?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So am I to assume that Women's softball does not have video replay on safe/out calls or scoring plays?

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
So am I to assume that Women's softball does not have video replay on safe/out calls or scoring plays?
You assume correctly. College softball has no video replay of any kind. The only appeal a coach has is to ask the umpire for help from his crew. That's it. On the play at the plate, the ump was out of position and was behind our catcher so could not see the back of the runner to see whether or not the tag was made before the foot touched home plate.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
What is this softball you speak of

A sport very important to those of us who because we believe all Gator athletes are part of our Gator family is very important at this time of year, just like say Baseball at this time.

I am sure you knew this, but disagree that every sport is important. Sure football and men's bball make the money, but being a Gator is not about money in my view.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hope that son of a bitch is satisfied now that we are out. I hope he gets a combo torture of genital warts and syphilis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.