Break down the 2022 Gators for me

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I like Napier, I'm all on the bandwagon. But other than that i have no idea what to expect. So those more knowledgeable than me (which is everyone) can you answer:

1) Who are the players to watch other than AR15? Who are the stars on offense going to be?
2) How is our defense going to compare to third and grantham?
3) What do you think our final record will be?

Hope springs eternal for me because last year was rock bottom, but wanna get a good feel for this season going in.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s been almost 45 minutes at this point. So let me go ahead and answer for the board with the obvious.

No.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Quality of play is all I care about. We have not seen a decent total quality of play in almost 15 years. An offense here, or a D there, but in total it has been shyt. If Q of P is good, record takes care of itself.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be the greatest thing ever...except of course for an MLT. Mutton Lettuce and Tomato sandwich, where the mutton is lean and the tomato is ripe.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be the greatest thing ever...except of course for an MLT. Mutton Lettuce and Tomato sandwich, where the mutton is lean and the tomato is ripe.
Wait, wait…I make him better, Humperdinck suffers? That is a noble cause. Give me the sixty-five. I’m on the job!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I like Napier, I'm all on the bandwagon. But other than that i have no idea what to expect. So those more knowledgeable than me (which is everyone) can you answer:

1) Who are the players to watch other than AR15? Who are the stars on offense going to be?

Hope springs eternal for me because last year was rock bottom, but wanna get a good feel for this season going in.
Sorry that our members are so snarky.
I’ll answer your questions.
1) The ones carrying and catching the ball.
2) Better.
3) What our win/loss total is.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

All these and more on the pre-season episodes of the Gator Truth Florida Football Podcast (ok, that’s a cheap plug, but I’ll do it). About 30 minutes per episode as determined by GatorChatter.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All these and more on the pre-season episodes of the Gator Truth Florida Football Podcast (ok, that’s a cheap plug, but I’ll do it). About 30 minutes per episode as determined by GatorChatter.
If you've been posting these episodes somewhere on this site, I haven't seen them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's a thread with about 500 responses in it on this question. Some of our members really have to get into rehab.
The prediction thread shouldn't have been in July. Some of us wanted to wait until fall camp was atleast mostly done.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
If you've been posting these episodes somewhere on this site, I haven't seen them.

I had not, did know whether people would want me spamming them since I had put that one thread up. I could just update that thread each time. Can't wait to get to writing again. My host, buzzsprout, did give me a little site that directs to different podcast providers like Apple, Spotify, Amazon, and the Youtube audio blew up the last two weeks. Filming some video for it today. Everyone subscribe and download. Gonna be writing tomorrow morning per the usual.

Gators 31 Utes 24

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had not, did know whether people would want me spamming them since I had put that one thread up. I could just update that thread each time. Can't wait to get to writing again. My host, buzzsprout, did give me a little site that directs to different podcast providers like Apple, Spotify, Amazon, and the Youtube audio blew up the last two weeks. Filming some video for it today. Everyone subscribe and download. Gonna be writing tomorrow morning per the usual.

Gators 31 Utes 24

Ox's voice is way sexier :shakehead:

:lol:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we win, we love the team and coaches. If we lose then we fly off the handle and get in the dumper and predict 6 or more losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.