Breakfast with the Gators ?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
I won't be able to see jack **** since I'm stuck with Time-Warner.
They are in the process of being bought up, this will be another NFL Network situation.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Is the SEC network going to cost extra? I have dish network does anyone know if we're gonna have to upgrade our package?
They are trying to make it part of regular cable lineup, so it shouldn't.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator;n14963 said:
Part of the deal with SEC network is they require the provider to give the channel at no extra cost to the customers. If you have a basic Dish package you will have SEC network at no extra cost.

With Comcast etc. you will still have to have the package that is just above the actual basic package I think. The one that gets most of the ESPNs etc.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
JC_Gator;n14963 said:
Part of the deal with SEC network is they require the provider to give the channel at no extra cost to the customers. If you have a basic Dish package you will have SEC network at no extra cost.

With Comcast etc. you will still have to have the package that is just above the actual basic package I think. The one that gets most of the ESPNs etc.
The digital cable package?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
JC_Gator;n14963 said:

Not sure. I just remember them saying it would be part of the packages that were getting most of the ESPN's etc.now. The very basic packages which most people don't subscribe to and don't have a few ESPN channels won't get it I think I read.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Comcast needs to get going now on the SEC Network!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Who T F wants to see it again or listen to coachbabble about how we lost?
Even if only out of respect for Ox, can't you stop flaming every chance you get. It is completely sensible that someone would like to see the game the next day. What doesn't make sense is that you choose to make comments like this. Give your schtick a rest, it's tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.