Breaking News:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Mac fired, Ox is the new head coach. There is an ongoing controversy regarding who should fill the offensive and defensive coordinator positions, as well as special teams, Oline coach, receivers, dB's, etc. We need to fill these positions, but we are regulated to members of this board. We appreciate your input. Go Gators!

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I'm thinking of hiring someone like orgeron or kiffen; their offense is so exciting! Anyone watching the lsu bama game tonight? Prolific.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
So now we have our OC and our DC...see how easy that is? Now we just have to figure out the rest.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Since this thread is clearly a joke I will add that Rich Rod will be available at year's end. His team gave up a smooth 69 today!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm throwing Butch Jones name into the mix. He may be looking for a job at the end of the year.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Ox is busy trying to teach his grandson to be the next Derek Jeter. And I am all for it--that kid has talent. So maybe Cover2 would be up for a job?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is busy trying to teach his grandson to be the next Derek Jeter. And I am all for it--that kid has talent. So maybe Cover2 would be up for a job?
I'm in. Can we bring Foley back for a moment to negotiate my contract and buy out? I'm contacting Alex to represent me as my agent BTW. Also, being from Quincy where Coca Cola gained its first substantial financial backing, I want it back in the stadium. Whoever heard of bringing a baggie full of Jack in your boot to mix with Pepsi?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Damn it Cover, I'm already working on this and you pull the rug out from under me and hire another agent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.