Bret Bielema telling anyone who will listen he's going to be next Patriots DC. Oops! it's Schiano

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn’t matter. Just like Bama, coordinators come and go but we all know who runs the show.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
do you ever question your career choices? these guys make millions to be terrible.

It's a fraternity. You just have to get in, and you're set for life.

You'll never see Schwan's guy walking around talking about how he actually won 7 games once, and took his team to the Libery Bowl before it all fell apart.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No, he isn't.

He's an unpaid intern just wandering around the hallway, usually with a mop bucket in hand. Several the staffers said they thought he was homeless and gave him change.

Seriously, they arent paying him a penny.

He's homeless if he's gone bunkrupt.

Homeless people don't weigh 320. Their bag of change, maybe.

.... beggars can't be chewsers.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
No, he isn't.

He's an unpaid intern just wandering around the hallway, usually with a mop bucket in hand. Several the staffers said they thought he was homeless and gave him change.

Seriously, they arent paying him a penny.
That was a brilliant move on his part. Any money NE pays him just reduces his Arky buyout. So instead he learns from the best coach in all of football while still sticking it back to Arky.

Also, his wife is smoking smoking hot!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, Kliff Kingsbury already got an NFL job, why shouldn't some other terrible coach also get one?
Because offensive minds are at a premium, esp the younger ones. Give it a few years and the pendulum will swing back to stopping people. But it's not there now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also, his wife is smoking smoking hot!!!
Ive never been that impressed w her but she is definitely better than Big Boy should be able to land. Ive just never been into that "I brought home the stripper" look, bleach blonde and two pounds of makeup. I like my women like I like my cars, no Bondo.

If he doesnt sign another big contract soon, she is gone. It takes current cashflow to keep letting that goofyazz sweathog mount her. She can leave at any minute with half the assets.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
This would be an intriguing hire; provided Belichick's scheme doesn't anticipate needing to defend against a plate of hot wings.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ive never been that impressed w her but she is definitely better than Big Boy should be able to land. Ive just never been into that "I brought home the stripper" look, bleach blonde and two pounds of makeup. I like my women like I like my cars, no Bondo.

If he doesnt sign another big contract soon, she is gone. It takes current cashflow to keep letting that goofyazz sweathog mount her. She can leave at any minute with half the assets.

upload_2019-1-29_15-47-27.png

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He certainlymhas a history of hiring dumb fatazzes

26_7873561.png

True that. On a side note, does anybody else other than me see a little resemblance between Brady in the above picture to Lloyd Christmas (aka Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.