Brian Edwards transfers

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He was just jumped by every freshman we brought in last season.....we are good on this and it was expected

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
We've done pretty damn good in the transfer market: Shuler, Grimes, Jefferson, Greenard, Delance, Krull, and Campbell.

Well when you put it that way....

I hear you. I just mean more lately. Out of that group, Greenard and Delance have been for this year but we seem to losing them faster than we're gaining right now

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well when you put it that way....

I hear you. I just mean more lately. Out of that group, Greenard and Delance have been for this year but we seem to losing them faster than we're gaining right now

Losing the Butters Specials is a good thing.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Who will our starting safeties be?
Who would our starting safeties have been in Edwards had not transferred?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
All we gotta do is flip any WR to DB and the problem is solved. Just ask Donkey

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Who will our starting safeties be?
Who would our starting safeties have been in Edwards had not transferred?

I can’t see Edwards making much of a safety impact. Who should start: Davis and Stewart. Who will start too often: Stiner and J Taylor.

Huggins could get in the mix too. Maybe Dean plays some if anyone else emerges at the Star (doubt it, perhaps more likely Dean goes back to CB after an injury unless Elam can take that 3rd CB role).

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I can’t see Edwards making much of a safety impact. Who should start: Davis and Stewart. Who will start too often: Stiner and J Taylor.

Huggins could get in the mix too. Maybe Dean plays some if anyone else emerges at the Star (doubt it, perhaps more likely Dean goes back to CB after an injury unless Elam can take that 3rd CB role).
Thanks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
These things are self-correcting.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I think we should all be worried, butters will be in Broward county week 4 and hes gonna be stealing all the 2 ☆s from the tri county area Screenshot_20190805-084432_Google.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think we should all be worried, butters will be in Broward county week 4 and hes gonna be stealing all the 2 ☆s from the tri county area

We had a discussion in one of the Butters threads about this and the consensus was we all hope that Miami road grades his happy ass 80-0. CMU went 1-11 last year, I can't imagine he wins more than 3 or 4 games this year (and he'll pass it off as "we more than doubled our win total from last year!")...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We had a discussion in one of the Butters threads about this and the consensus was we all hope that Miami road grades his happy ass 80-0. CMU went 1-11 last year, I can't imagine he wins more than 3 or 4 games this year (and he'll pass it off as "we more than doubled our win total from last year!")...

If he doesn't win more than that he might get death threats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.