Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mcgee is a petrino disciple?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bama hires ex-NFL head coaches while we hire McGee. Lol it’s like we aren’t even trying and are comfortable being “good”

I haven’t been this unenthused for a season in quite a while

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I heard Mullen called McGee from the pool at his vacation rental and asked him if he'd like to fill the opening......then got back to drinking bud light lime's.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Told bad. I wanted to know if Mullen or Johnson was more responsible for the passing game success. With Johnson and Trask gone, it’s going to be harder to know.
You're just playing dumb, arent you?

Here's a hint, go back to 2005 all of 2006 except for OSU and see what Fuchstard did with Chris Leak.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@RapSheet: The #Eagles are hiring University of Florida OC Brian Johnson as their new QB coach, source said. The former Utah QB has impressed in the college ranks, including at Mississippi State where he served as Dak Prescott’s QB coach.
Classic Jimmy Sexton move. Now we have the choice of firing Dorkie Dan and have Dwag as interim. Or one of the nonexistent OCs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agonal respirations of the Mullen Regime.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bama hires ex-NFL head coaches while we hire McGee. Lol it’s like we aren’t even trying and are comfortable being “good”

I haven’t been this unenthused for a season in quite a while
I didn't watch much last season.

I doubt I will watch at all next season.

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
Is it strange that the guy bounces for a new gig every single year of his career? Even as a college player. How many of those moves were voluntary?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is it strange that the guy bounces for a new gig every single year of his career? Even as a college player. How many of those moves were voluntary?
Well, he has been here two years and it is too bad really. He showed a LOT promise in finally telling Mullenz his offense sucks and forcing some forward passing.

He was no doubt pissed when Mullinz took playing calling back midyear in an effort to make Fat Dwag look better.

I guess scoring points and winning is less important than keeping your pal employed.

Last edited:

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Well, he has been here two years and it is too bad really. He showed a LOT promise in finally telling Mullenz his offense sucks and forcing some forward passing.

He was no doubt pissed when Mullinz took playing callung back midyear in an effort to make Fat Dwag look better.

I guess scoring poimts and wimning is less important than keeping your pal employed.

I think he was talking about Garrick McGee, because none of what he said is remotely accurate for Brian Johnson.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Classic Jimmy Sexton move. Now we have the choice of firing Dorkie Dan and have Dwag as interim. Or one of the nonexistent OCs.

That's an interesting thought - if Mullen were to leave/get fired/die or whatever, who would be the interim? I'd hope it wouldn't be Fat Todd, ooooof!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I didn't watch much last season.

I doubt I will watch at all next season.

Wait... so you've got damn near 70 fuching thousand post on a Gator football message board with at least 95% of them being critical of the quality of play and you don't even watch the games? God damnit man. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb