Brian Johnson to Eagles

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wait... so you've got damn near 70 fuching thousand post on a Gator football message board with at least 95% of them being critical of the quality of play and you don't even watch the games? God damnit man. :lol:

You'll have to excuse him. He's been buried with a potential fraud case against Kellogg, alleging that despite the varied colors, each Fruit Loop is actually the exact same flavor, making the entire claim false and misleading.

Also, ABBA's postponed tour is officially beginning this spring.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Emergency room report shows that in selecting McGee Mullen lodged a splinter in his thumb from the Weegie Board.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
@RapSheet: The #Eagles are hiring University of Florida OC Brian Johnson as their new QB coach, source said. The former Utah QB has impressed in the college ranks, including at Mississippi State where he served as Dak Prescott’s QB coach.
giphy.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Wait... so you've got damn near 70 fuching thousand post on a Gator football message board with at least 95% of them being critical of the quality of play and you don't even watch the games? God damnit man. :lol:
giphy (90).gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps exaggerated how many I boycotted but I do intend to turn it off next year. This is 2014/2017 again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty much another lazy hire for Dan!
Garbage. I hope he understands the option.

At least they are all 1 year contracts. honestly at least we're not in the mode of throwing money at Mullen trying to fix him.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, I don't care.

I need to find some balance in my fandom, just too much negative going on.

Gator FB - Nope
Gator Basketball - Nope
NFL - Nope
NBA - Nope
Biden - Hell No
WNBA - Nope
MLB - Nope
NASCAR - Nope
Mask - Nope
Taxes - Nope
Sports in general - Nope

Users who are viewing this thread