Status
Not open for further replies.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So PE stormed off in protest after the demise of Cowboy, L-Boy, and Sas, yet always returns. I suppose when I get annoyed with him again and need a break I can just axe Queen City or Motown and he’ll scurry off for a bit.

What I always find fascinating is he doesn’t see the hate they spew(ed). He simply sees it as you silencing an opposing opinion.

And to be perfectly clear.... there has been plenty of nasty posts from “the other side”. But it is usually called out by other members of the same team.

The whole thing is so bizarre.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I think Ox actually nuked him. I cant even find his name on the members list for some reason.

Sassy must have REALLY pissed off Ox.
I can't think of anyone who was more pissy than Sas. He was even kicked off chatter(by Ox, I believe) the night of the Bama vs Dwags game for being so triggered when Trump appeared during the pre game. The rest of us were trying to discuss the game while Sas wanted to show how pissed he was when he saw Trump.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I can't think of anyone who was more pissy than Sas. He was even kicked off chatter(by Ox, I believe) the night of the Bama vs Dwags game for being so triggered when Trump appeared during the pre game. The rest of us were trying to discuss the game while Sas wanted to show how pissed he was when he saw Trump.
Aww @stephenPE gives a facepalm, and all you did was post fact

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Saxsquatch has his own YouTube channel, by the way. You can listen to him play everything from Careless Whisper to Country Road.

Saxsquatch

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly!!!!!!

How can you kick him from the box if he is banned?

Seriously, dont you enjoy knowing how bad his TDS is every day?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Exactly!!!!!!

How can you kick him from the box if he is banned?

Seriously, dont you enjoy knowing how bad his TDS is every day?
I sort of miss his TDS rants. Speaking of TDS, whatever happened to Motown and T-Rex?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Drive-in for us. Even creepier.
We did drive-ins all the time in our PJs and they always had the playground up front and it was a double feature... like first movie would be a Disney classic or "Benji," then second movie would be like "Serpico" or "Billy Jack"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We did drive-ins all the time in our PJs and they always had the playground up front and it was a double feature... like first movie would be a Disney classic or "Benji," then second movie would be like "Serpico" or "Billy Jack"
Drive-ins were awesome when you were a kid. I remember my dad buying a new car...Grand Torino. We went to the drive-in that night in the new ride and I spilled a giant coke all over the backseat. Good times! :lol:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We used to go to the Ri-Mar drive-in in HS for dusk til dawn movies at $5 per carload. We never cared what was playing. I saw some of the weirdest movies ever at that drive in.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Drive-ins were awesome when you were a kid. I remember my dad buying a new car...Grand Torino. We went to the drive-in that night in the new ride and I spilled a giant coke all over the backseat. Good times! :lol:
We went in HS all the time too... There were still lots of them in the Detroit area and they'd show back to back double features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.