Broken Cox: Injures foot, will miss part of season

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
it would take almost three of her to get to 312 but she'd kick your ass either way.

the truth is you don't want to mess with the redhead or the Russian. trust me.

Uh oh. I knew a red headed Russian once. She's not in her 30's is she?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Uh oh. I knew a red headed Russian once. She's not in her 30's is she?

Clearly it's her. How many sub-100 pound, obvious meth addict, Russian redheads could there possibly be? Don't get into details because it's nobody's business what she liked. I think we all like Law, so let's just stop this whole thing before it gets insulting.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Wow. How have we been missing this the past 3 years?

iu

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Red head and Russian are two separate ass kickers. Russian is blonde.

Wise choice, my friend. Got to keep an eye on the placement on the crazy hot matrix.

She was also a stripper turned hairdresser.

It's a miracle I made it through my early twenties. Low survival instinct.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I had a matrix then too.

It was "female" and "available".

Heh, the above mentioned young lady was a key party in the infamous KY greased tarp wrestling match to celebrate my 22nd birthday. There were six guys and a sexually aggressive shepherd/chow mix staying at a home where the landlord had already reluctantly agreed to allow a 4 person no pets lease.

The neighbors were clearly not amused and I think the presence of the lubricated students in various stages of undress being watched by their 5 year old standing on top of his slide did not help relations any. Fortunately the responding officers had a sense of humor. At the time of their arrival I was down to a pair of Popeye the sailor boxer shorts and a pair of the redhead's unmentionables stretched over my head like a Mexican wrestling mask. Literally no one had their confidence buoyed when I insisted I was the right guy to talk to them, but I was just the right stage of drunk to make it work.

I knew it would be okay when more senior of the two officers started chuckling when he asked me if I had ID and I told him I must have left it in my other pants.

You may wonder what any of this has to do with a broken Cox - but the next morning the throbbing in my foot was a sign that at some point unknown the previous night I had gotten a stress fracture of my cuboid. It slowed my roll for a while. My mother was pretty unhappy with some of the things written on the cast.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Heh, the above mentioned young lady was a key party in the infamous KY greased tarp wrestling match to celebrate my 22nd birthday. There were six guys and a sexually aggressive shepherd/chow mix staying at a home where the landlord had already reluctantly agreed to allow a 4 person no pets lease.

You may wonder what any of this has to do with a broken Cox - but the next morning the throbbing in my foot was a sign that at some point unknown the previous night I had gotten a stress fracture of my cuboid. It slowed my roll for a while. My mother was pretty unhappy with some of the things written on the cast.

I thought you were going to say that the wild stripper broke your Cox.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I thought you were going to say that the wild stripper broke your Cox.

Back then Cox was in his prime - was like a Timex.

I've never quite had an experience as bad as @PastyStoole shared in the thread about phallic shaped mollusks and pickled Russian manhood which also mentioned something about a sick board member; but I imagine it would have not slowed 20 something Finger in the least. Middle aged Finger would probably end up icing it down.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Third and long is where our Def Coord earned his name "Grant Them".
You guys aren't seeing the big picture. Grantham is a valuable asset in carrying out the founding principles, vision, and mission of the University of Florida as a land grant institution.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys aren't seeing the big picture. Grantham is a valuable asset in carrying out the founding principles, vision, and mission of the University of Florida as a land grant institution.
So.... he eats lots of hotdogs?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do we hire a Witch Doctor to break the curse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.