Broncos to cut Peyton's contract by 4 mil

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Denver is up against the cap, and it appears they are going to be losing some of the "supporting cast" without the extra money.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Yes of course, I would work for the minimum as long as the money gets me more support to win a Super Bowl. Now he won't do that, but why I have no idea.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n187260 said:
Yes of course, I would work for the minimum as long as the money gets me more support to win a Super Bowl. Now he won't do that, but why I have no idea.

Of course he won't work for the minimum. Even if he wanted to, the Union wouldn't allow it.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I still don't understand why he's doing this. He has nothing to gain & a normal life, without additional spinal damage, to gain. Foolish IMO.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why? Because silly Peyton knows that his legacy is that of a loser, and that the only chance he has to try and prop up his "legacy" is to play again. Hopefully, he'll only see his current legacy solidified.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n187260 said:
It's expensive to prop up the worlds worst pizza chain

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The only way Denver will win a Super Bowl is to cut his salary by 10 million and bring in a Quarterback worth a $hit! #GoPats

Dec 10, 2014
He's doing it because he has nothing to lose. The mainstream media will not question him as god's greatest gift not named Brady. Everybody's used to him losing, so that won't affect his "legacy." Despite his early bow out again, his team was second place in the AFC last year. This money may keep them intact. I doubt they have money to add much. Elway is a dead man walking though. That team is going to have start all over after next season. A lot of money for nothing. That's what you get for tying your ship to Peyton.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is news? Why don't you report one of the multi-billion dollars Walton's, the richest family in the history of the world, will lose hundreds of millions of dollars in 2015. Peyton losing 4 mill will not adversely impact his life. To be honest he's fortunate GM John Elway is sill in the corner of a 39 year old with a weak arm.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n187483 said:
This is news? Why don't you report one of the multi-billion dollars Walton's, the richest family in the history of the world, will lose hundreds of millions of dollars in 2015. Peyton losing 4 mill will not adversely impact his life. To be honest he's fortunate GM John Elway is sill in the corner of a 39 year old with a weak arm.

It is not the 4M cut, but rather what they might be able to do with it. You saying anything bad about a Vole G-d??? What a surprise!!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n187483 said:

What's surprising is that you're not knob slobbering all over a Pety Boy thread. Wow you're starting to sound like a jilted lover.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see where Denver deserves to have any expectation of making it to the Super Bowl. However, I don't see why
the fans won't have a great season winning so many games with lots of scoring ? Conclusively, the Super Bowl is
way better off with two highly competitive QBs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n187255 said:
Another year to make fun of the forehead. :yes:
Exactly. :yes: deep down we all know that it will come to an end someday. It's just great to enjoy it one more year

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, what's another year making fun of the Peanut head. So much talent with so little championships to show for it. He may be a team player but when it comes down to it, there's been more personal accolades than team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator