Broncos waive Jeff Driskel; signs $2.5 million deal with Texans

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Rypien just took Dipshyt's backup job.

They cant cut him yet, but will another team be desperate when they do cut him?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Makes me wonder if we're shortly going to hear that rodgers has been traded to denver. A lot smoke about it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Makes me wonder if we're shortly going to hear that rodgers has been traded to denver. A lot smoke about it.
Lol... you think Dipshyt has anything to so with that? They were cutting last year but you cant cut someone on the DL.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

giphy.gif

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Rex made $15 million (I figured it would be more, but I guess he played in an era where starting QBs didn't make $25 million+). This article said he started a nursing company:

Bears Bust Rex Grossman Turned His $15 Million Into A Nursing Company

Bears Bust Rex Grossman Turned His $15 Million Into A Nursing Company - Sportscasting | Pure Sports

Rex Grossman retired with over $15 million in career earnings. Over $10 million of that came from his six seasons in Chicago.

During Grossman’s playing days, he and his wife, Alison, founded Florida Medical Staffing in 2009.

Located in Delray Beach, Fla., the company “specializes in providing skilled temporary and permanent staff to the medical community, including hospitals, skilled-care facilities and other medical providers,” according to its website.

Those were always crucial ways to help those in the medical field. During the coronavirus pandemic, Florida Medical Staffing’s role is even more important.

“Bears bust”? He led them to the Super Bowl and is probably the best QB they’ve had since Sid Luckman. That isn’t saying much, but still...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“Bears bust”? He led them to the Super Bowl and is probably the best QB they’ve had since Sid Luckman. That isn’t saying much, but still...
Agreed. Someone like Akili Smith or Ryan Leaf is a bust. Grossman threw for 10,000 NFL yards. A disappointment perhaps, not a bust.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You saying Jim McMahon was chopped liver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator