Broncos waive Jeff Driskel; signs $2.5 million deal with Texans

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm actually not surprised to see that Driskel is pretty smart. Dude has too much going on in his head. Intelligence isn't always an athlete's best friend IMO. I think it makes it harder to trust your instincts sometimes.

If there was a "freak the F** out" score he would be number 1 in his class. And that is where his problem lies.

I think you guys are forgetting that this is a former Gator QB who we're talking about, who always tried his best. Some of these shots taken at him are completely out of bounds.

And like 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think you guys are forgetting that this is a former Gator QB who we're talking about, who always tried his best. Some of these shots taken at him are completely out of bounds.

trying-not-to-laugh-gif-23.gif

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Can I completely agree with the first sentence and still appreciate the twist?

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
One of problems Driskel had at UF was hooking up with one of the cheerleaders. She distracted the hell out of him. Would have distracted me too. I remember seeing a picture of them together. That girl was finer than frog fur.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

But Tebow's not a Hero to you? Explain

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Chase Daniel has made more than $38 million in career earnings and has started 5 games in the NFL. Driskel has already had a better career than he has. It's the best job on Earth if you can get it.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Chase Daniel has made more than $38 million in career earnings and has started 5 games in the NFL. Driskel has already had a better career than he has. It's the best job on Earth if you can get it.

Exactly

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Yet, douche canoes hate on me when I said that Trask looks at the least up for one of these jobs for the next decade....

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Dipshyt still unemployed?
I wouldn't hire that tight-jort wearing adenoidal retard to clean my septic tank. But he *is* a long-time Gator hero. You need to show some respect to the guy and stop taking cheap shots at him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

That's an amazing accomplishment! I wonder what Shane Matthews career earnings was - as he had a very long NFL career (but salaries weren't what they are in his era).

Here's an old thread on Chase Daniel's last contract:

Chase Daniels signs $10 mil deal: 51 career completions, $25 million in earnings

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator