Browns Sign Rex Grossman

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Manziel will now have another cocky player to learn from. As much as I like Rexy, you would think that they would choose a different kind of player for him to emulate.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least someone still thinks enough of him to get him on a team. He can still fling it...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;n28438 said:
It's apparently very complex with ...hzbgr.com/maxW500/2796697344/h8FF510CA/[/IMG]

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll never understand why Grossman didn't do much in the nfl. He lead one of the best if not the best offense under spurrier. Grossman Gaffney Caldwell and Jacobs played a big part in spoiling gatornation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n28712 said:
I'll never understand why Grossman didn't do much in the nfl. He lead one of the best if not the best offense under spurrier. Grossman Gaffney Caldwell and Jacobs played a big part in spoiling gatornation.

He's virtually unteachable and unconventional. His biggest flaw is that he doesn't stick with plays. He improvises. All the time. And he doesn't give a **** whether the coach likes it or not. He drove Chicago fans insane. Brilliant one minute. Total suckage the next.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
t-gator;n28712 said:

He's virtually unteachable and unconventional. His biggest flaw is that he doesn't stick with plays. He improvises. All the time. And he doesn't give a **** whether the coach likes it or not. He drove Chicago fans insane. Brilliant one minute. Total suckage the next.
:exactly:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n28444 said:
Manziel will now have another cocky player to learn from. As much as I like Rexy, you would think that they would choose a different kind of player for him to emulate.
Those two will get along just fine.
rex_grossman.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.