Buckeyes crushed by Purdue, 49-20

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

That was hilarious:

From start to finish this game was simply unfair.

3. Our best player can't play for us anymore. That makes me sad and I am sure it makes our players sad. It is hard to play at your best when you are sad.

Iowa utilized a hospital of sick kids and Purdue had a cancer patient in the stadium. More sadness. Feelings suck.

Jesus Christ, tell me about it. I'm always mad as hell during a game and then I have to feel like **** for rooting for sick people to be disappointed. **** you ABC.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Clemson is the only one that wants to tangle with Bama.

I think they’re the only team that can actually hang with them a little bit. We will know more after the LSU game. But if they throttle LSU by 25+ they may be one of the best damn teams ever. Assuming they run the table.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You think Urbs remembered to report this beating to the authorities?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
You think Urbs remembered to report this beating to the authorities?
Urban and Shelly were just trying to help a young, up and coming team learn how to win. The first few years of success are the most difficult. They are such caring people who only want the best for Purdue

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Looks like this is the year Harbaugh gets both of the monkey's off his back and sends Urban packing while mumbling something about "a broken program" as he's walking out the door......rinse and repeat.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like this is the year Harbaugh gets both of the monkey's off his back and sends Urban packing while mumbling something about "a broken program" as he's walking out the door......rinse and repeat.
Yawn. Remember when Michigan State killed a OSU a couple of years ago? Their response was ridiculous. Ohio State is going to crush Michigan by at least 20.

Your obsession with Harbaugh beating Meyer is weird. Meyer is a hundred times the coach of that booger-eating tard, no matter how butthurt you remain about how he left UF.

Harbaugh has never won anything at any level. He’s done nothing. He has zero hardware and nonexistent rings. And never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator