Buckle up, the crash is sooner rather than later

Discussion in 'Business, Investing & Finance' started by CaribGator, Apr 6, 2021.

1. CaribGator

CaribGator 2020 Champs
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $5,115
    Ratings:
    +6,473 / -438
    End of day March 31st, trillions of stock were sold. About 6 trillion dollars of stock sold. Biggest transaction in human history. trillion with a T, mostly western country companies.

Who has that kind of money? Not a person, not a hedge fund, not any business, Only a country like the US or China. So China..

Then a week later they dump the (petro)dollar and start a digital currency.

You might ask, why the market didn't crash,, dark pool, google it.. Part of how the game is rigged. They create synthetic shares in the dark pool market or they removes shares, depending on the situation.

With their puppet Joke Xiden installed, they're ready to make the move where their goal of being the ONLY dominant country in the world per their China 2050 plan.

The Great Reset starts with a great crash,, it's coming..

0331a.jpg

0331b.jpg

2. bradgator2

bradgator2 Rioting
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $6,675
    Ratings:
    +14,462 / -120
    Does the Great Reset start in Kansas?

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $6,865
      Ratings:
      +10,143 / -148
      Well crap.

• BMF

BMF Bad Mother....
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $20,262
      Ratings:
      +27,642 / -421
      OMG!! The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!

• Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,572
      Ratings:
      +13,965 / -1,010
      If the rest of you are as old as me and don't smell the "Carter Era" sh!t show that is coming don't blame me....
      Look at the SM the last 2.5 months. The last 2 days have seen a falling yield, falling dollar AND a falling NASDAQ....Real inflation is almost 10%....Corporate tax cuts will cut Large cap/S&P to ribbons(Trumps tax cuts were what fueled the run up)

There's your sign....

#5 Concrete Helmet, Apr 7, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    • Gatormac2112

Gatormac2112 The Voice of Reason
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,571
      Ratings:
      +2,701 / -53
      So what should we do? What are you doing? This is a serious question, I have no idea

• Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,572
      Ratings:
      +13,965 / -1,010
      If you are a decent trader you will be able to find some pockets of return in the stock market but for lazy investors like me who prefer ETF's life just got a lot more difficult. Try your hand at some commodities but be aware they can be manipulated(gold/silver) and are subject to demand downfalls when the economy stalls out(copper and such). China is already starting to falter and with the rest of the World lagging in vaccine rollout I wouldn't be in a hurry to look overseas. Bonds are done for the foreseeable future.

If you have to borrow do it now would be best IMO as I believe rates will go up some but not likely double what they are now, maybe 1.5X or so. To me I see it as storm preparation. I want as many holdings secured(paid off) and a strong supply of cash even if it is losing some value. To me it's like having food, water and fuel when a Hurricane comes. Stocks I'm long on value/dividend because while I won't likely get double digit growth I will at least be getting more stability and 3-4% dividend. I'm still buying small amounts(a couple thousand here and there)of gold, silver and BC as I think they will break huge when we start to come out of this and maybe even before(2024).

My strategy includes cash as a way of being ready to pounce on another investment property once we see a retreat in RE. I want to add one more.

All of this is based on my situation and age and probably not right for anyone 5 years or so younger as they can afford to be a little more aggressive with their timeline. I've got less than 10 years before I hit retirement age although I plan to work beyond at our business and will be able to draw income from that.

Everyone is in a different place though.

• alcoholica

alcoholica I'm what Willis was talking about
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $7,576
        Ratings:
        +15,581 / -688
        If you are a business, rates will probably stay low for a while. The commercial lending rates dropped based on Trump's tax cuts and again 3/2020 with Prime dropping. Commercial lending rates were over 5% for a 5/1 arm, now there are some products that are under 3% for 10 years fixed over 25. So those rates won't jump too much, because you'd really need a lot to happen for the basic 5/1 arm to get over 5%.

There are a lot of caveats though. Such as investment real estate is not desirable to banks right now. A lot of the big boys aren't even looking at them. Mostly community banks and CU's.

• Taco Gratis

Taco Gratis Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +4,400 / -254
        I'm buying for now.
        Markets are gonna keep ripping in Q2, baby!*

*Unless they aren't.

• soflagator

soflagator Senior Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $21,793
          Ratings:
          +32,812 / -283
          Dimon says through 2023. I’ll check back then.