Bucs cut VH3; picked up by Texans

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Corch! I woulda caught that ball... but I didn't...

giphy.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He should wait at least long enough to get a 2nd contract w/ a big signing bonus...but that weed is too strong! He'll be broke within 18 months of his last NFL paycheck.

you give him credit thinking it will take 18 months

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Has a single member of the secondary since Haden/Jenkins done anything in the NFL? Several have been drafted high and they have all been huge busts.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can think of 3 off the bat who were massive busts: Elam, Tabor, VH3.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
My favorites are Roberson and Purifoy. Both left early, neither got drafted and have a combined 40 tackles and one pick in the NFL

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Has a single member of the secondary since Haden/Jenkins done anything in the NFL? Several have been drafted high and they have all been huge busts.

Thank you. My point exactly. I have talked about how horrendous most of the secondary is year in/year out only to be told they are awesome. Haden turned into a good CB here and Jenkins might be the best pure CB ever to play here. Jenkins, tho an idiot, made the 2 biggest tackles of the year in his freshman year, but I digress. Tho Neal has been serviceable but not as a cover guy. he is a tackler and terrible in coverage. Kudos to Poole for surviving, but our secondary coaching has needed a huge upgrade since 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator