Bucs want Brian Kelly; ND job open for Urban?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Urb's is agreeing in principal with ND to keep Kelly on one more year to give his recovery more time.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I don't see much of a future for Winston but I could be wrong.

You aren’t. He’s one of the most gifted athletes to step on the field, but he lacks the character and self-discipline on and off the field to excel in the NFL. That terminally undermines the rest of the team’s buy-in to whatever is pitched & planned by any coach.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
theres been whispers all day that tampa is intersted in kirby "not so" smart. not sure what thread i would find that . but i love that it would ugay in full chaos mode

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
theres been whispers all day that tampa is intersted in kirby "not so" smart. not sure what thread i would find that . but i love that it would ugay in full chaos mode
Bangs and Rapeis? They’d never have a Gator step foot in that stadium again...and rightfully so.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sexton is getting Kirbs more money from UGA. Classic Sexton move.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bangs and Rapeis? They’d never have a Gator step foot in that stadium again...and rightfully so.
I don't know why you'd want bangs. He is basically a strong recruiter, a mediocrre developer of talent and a terrible game day coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.