Building the program like Dabo: bagmen, $100s of millions on facilities and free roids/peds

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Knowing today's CFB-player, I'm sure there is a Daycare Center and an abortion clinic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if that put put is even used. I never see pics of anyone on it. I think it was just a decision of "landscaping or something else" here in this part.

I also find it odd that they have the football players playing basketball. Easy for those big dudes to twist an ankle.

We are never going to have gold-plated toilets but there are wow factors to consider with uniforms, trophies etc. We probably should have video screens all over the building looping fun and gun and Tebow days, along with championship trophy presentations just to remind these kids. Videos of NFL stars as Gators. Walls w kids faces and all sec or better accomplishments. Walls or videos showing championship teams, so they have a desire to.write something permanently in the building not just three and done.

These kids dont even remember when we were even SEC champs.

It is also a huge efficiency things. As it is we have some coaches in one building, some in another, training and health in three different buildings, quality guys cutting film in another area, recruiting in multiple areas. It just wastes time. Very inefficient. We cant afford to waste time.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if that put put is even used. I never see pics of anyone on it. I think it was just a decision of "landscaping or something else" here in this part.

I also find it odd that they have the football players playing basketball. Easy for those big dudes to twist an ankle.

Outdoor basketball court doesn't impress me. You know those big beefy Lineman are not going to play basketball in the summertime outside. That and the putt putt are like "hey, we've got some land, what can we put here?".

poor execution!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It is also a huge efficiency things. As it is we have some coaches in one building, some in another, training and health in three different buildings, quality guys cutting film in another area, recruiting in multiple areas. It just wastes time. Very inefficient. We cant afford to waste time.

Agree on poor efficiency. Even the players having to walk from the stadium to the practice fields is inefficient. Hopefully after wasting all this money on that over the top baseball park they'll move EVERYTHING to the stand-alone (or they can't call it a "stand-alone", right?). 2022 can't get here soon enough!!

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Still have no clue why its so important for the stand alone to only be 2 stories instead of 3 or 4 when it means we have to waste $65M on a moronic baseball stadium and wait an extra 3 years to get it. A flight to two of stairs can't be that big of a deal.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Clemsons latest is $10M less than what the baseball stadium is budgeted at.(65M)

Key word: Budgeted.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still have no clue why its so important for the stand alone to only be 2 stories instead of 3 or 4 when it means we have to waste $65M on a moronic baseball stadium and wait an extra 3 years to get it. A flight to two of stairs can't be that big of a deal.
It wasnt 2 vs 4 it was that the damn thing was going to look like a double wide trailer stuck between two houses and still have too little room.

Typical cheap ass Fooley, the guy who wanted to build 1/4 of an IPF.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Didn't have to build that monstrosity that Foley was pushing. We could just as easily built a 3 -4 story taj mahal complete with all the bells and whistles in the parking lot. If there just wasn't enough space there, we could have built on the track. Both would have been infinitely cheaper and faster than spending the next two years building a $65M baseball stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.