Bullschit win?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gators football is no longer fun. It makes me sad, but life goes on. Just sucks not to be able to get fired up about possibly winning the SEC and more. Nowadays it's "can we beat Kentucky?" Blech.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I was 100% against Napier. And I was 100% stupid. He’s building a program. Process over instant gratification.
I agree about process, but a good part of that process is what is put on the field on Saturday. And that is not just the physical talent but also how the coaches perform. There is not a bigger process, macro person on this board than me, but Sling Blade is off to a terrible start with things that are 100% totally within his grasp for 4 hours on Saturday.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gators football is no longer fun. It makes me sad, but life goes on. Just sucks not to be able to get fired up about possibly winning the SEC and more. Nowadays it's "can we beat Kentucky?" Blech.
The truth is as a gator, we've spent exorbitantly more time being disappointed angry and frustrated than we have excited. Football season just plain sucks and has for a long time. I don't even mind losing some as long as we play hard, and play well but that never happens. When we win, more often than not, it's in dreadful fashion, and when we lose it's just awful and we look horrific. I don't know what this staff thinks they've accomplished but they need a long hard look in the mirror bc right now the product on the field is the mirror image of the trash we just put out by the street for pickup.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree about process, but a good part of that process is what is put on the field on Saturday. And that is not just the physical talent but also how the coaches perform. There is not a bigger process, macro person on this board than me, but Sling Blade is off to a terrible start with things that are 100% totally within his grasp for 4 hours on Saturday.
Not defending but you do realize we are 1 bad throw away from being 3-0 and 2 of those wins would be against top 25 teams.

Strange world isn't it?

To answer the original question, I'll always take a win but I feel dirty after this one.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is a .500 team unfortunately. Gonna be a long season.
Well that sounds awesome and it might be this scintillating win that gets us to ,500, allowing us to get into the Poulon Weedeater Bowl. So the fans can say we get 10 extra practices which will do nothing but be a positive for the growth of the team, which we all know is BS b/c outside of the playoff teams, bowl games are for the gifts and the food. So our guys will be rewarded with new Chainsaws and 3 meals at the Shreveport Red Lobster. That is the best recipe for National Title contender that I have ever heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.