Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really? This article is using Burfict as their source? One of the biggest dirtbags ever in the NFL.

I know a couple guys who played in it. It’s not rigged.

Now do I think some teams get more benefit of a doubt calls than other teams? Of course. That happens in college as well. It happens in every sport.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt we have a situation like that NBA ref some years back where they claimed that was BS also and it turned out the guy was actually rigging the scores at least.

I think the main issue is refs letting some coaches affect their calls by complaining before the games to them - The Dallas - NE game this weekend.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please don't shoot the messenger, but I heard pro wrestling might be rigged.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I have not doubt that there is manipulation of games going on. The tripping BS last night in the Dallas/NE game was just blatantly obvious.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The source is rather dubious,

“The source is rather dubious”

*Checks name

3ka4OJo.gif

CaribGator

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: shocked! Shocked I tell ya!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The source is rather dubious, but you probably wouldn't see it on any of the major stations because how would ABC continue to show Monday Night Football.. and the others.

CURRENT NFL LINEBACKER ON SUSPENSION DROPS BOMB; NFL GAMES ARE 'RIGGED' – True Pundit

Check the link to the Jessica Savitch's report that games are rigged, she was found 'drowned' shortly after it aired
It's a CBS Sports article. You have to click the link at the bottom. Also, it's based on an interview with the Athletic. So I don't think the sources are dubious on the media side, maybe the media's source is. Honestly, anywhere there is gambling, there is high potential for rigging. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Totally useless nonsense. All this is was a disgruntled asshat speaking in generalities that officials have the power to alter games. That's it. No specifics, no substance.

In other words, he told everyone what we already knew.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have not doubt that there is manipulation of games going on. Both the tripping BS last night in the Dallas/NE game was just blatantly obvious.

Corrected it for you Spurdog

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.