Colossal bust Teez Tabor waived; 2019 3rd round pick Jachai Polite also axed

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Blessing in disguise. He’ll get to escape the hell hole that is Detroit early. Maybe find a real team to learn from.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I knew that watching him at UF. He was never fast enough to play corner in the nfl.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't really sound like he's too interested in playing anymore

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Taven Bryan also has been worthless since being drafted #1 by Jacksonville.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Got a big head early on and thought he was the bomb, gave up doing the hard work to continue to improve.

If he gets picked up by another team, this might be the wakeup call that makes the bell go off. If not, in to history as a bust . Had enough natural talent to get the opportunity, needs to make the most of it and do the extra work to become better.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Taven Bryan also has been worthless since being drafted #1 by Jacksonville.

The only reason he makes this roster is because he was a 1st round pick. They won’t cut a high pick so soon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pats will scoop him and turn him into a perennial Pro Bowler
I can't even tell who actually believes this and who is just mocking those fvkktards who say this about literally every Gator player, literally.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Got a big head early on and thought he was the bomb, gave up doing the hard work to continue to improve.

If he gets picked up by another team, this might be the wakeup call that makes the bell go off. If not, in to history as a bust . Had enough natural talent to get the opportunity, needs to make the most of it and do the extra work to become better.

Teez is a head case that lived by taking unnecessary risks due to lack of speed....NFL....Not For Long

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor and Bryan perhaps take after the Butters work ethic they learned under.....none.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I know this will come as a complete shock to posters like @Swamp Donkey, but Vosean Joseph is in a dog fight to make the bills roster. He’s been outplayed by Maurice Alexander, but they view Vosean as having more upside. He is really struggling in coverage.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I can't even tell who actually believes this and who is just mocking those fvkktards who say this about literally every Gator player, literally.
Nothing is guaranteed. However, the Pat's have turned former Browns players into highly productive contributors. So anything is possible.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
As for Fred Johnson, he was expected to just be a camp body. He’s actually played himself into a potential roster spot. At the least, I think he makes the steelers practice squad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know this will come as a complete shock to posters like @Swamp Donkey, but Vosean Joseph is in a dog fight to make the bills roster. He’s been outplayed by Maurice Alexander, but they view Vosean as having more upside. He is really struggling in coverage.
yeah, he has an upside if they can make him find the weight room and do a brain transplant.

that being said I could maybe see him as an ST guy. he will get destroyed trying to actually play LB in the NFL. Every OC will circle him on every play.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As for Fred Johnson, he was expected to just be a camp body. He’s actually played himself into a potential roster spot. At the least, I think he makes the steelers practice squad.
it is easy to root for a guy like him. he is too slow and not gifted enough, but he just works hard and is consistent.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Every time I think of Vosean Joseph, all I can see is him whiffing on a sure sack against Deondre Francois on 4th down that allowed FSU to score on that drive.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Every time I think of Vosean Joseph, all I can see is him whiffing on a sure sack against Deondre Francois on 4th down that allowed FSU to score on that drive.

For me it is the Mizz game. On one of the big plays, Reese is turned around with his hands in the air screaming at Joseph. Reese did that a handful of times in that game. He was pissed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.