Butch Jones out as head coach of Tennessee

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jimmy Hyams who owns the Vols (and the Browns) just sold Flying J/Pilot to Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway for hundreds of billions....Vols will be alright financially...
How does he own the Vols?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This will be an epic meltdown for the Vols. Love their misery!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee will forever be indebted for Butch's incredible contributions to the University

life champion.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jon Gruden: Jason La Canfora reports, “according to league sources,” that some believe that this may be the year that Gruden leaves the analyst booth, and La Canfora goes on to cite a return to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers or the Tennessee Titans as the two teams that may intrigue him the most.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting side fact I heard this week on a national radio broadcast. Behind closed doors...Gruden does want to go back to coaching at some point. Also, they noted that he knows that his job at ESPN also has a shelf life. ESPN will not be renewing their football contract so Gruden will be out of a job. Now, he would be a hot commodity as an analyst too.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting side fact I heard this week on a national radio broadcast. Behind closed doors...Gruden does want to go back to coaching at some point. Also, they noted that he knows that his job at ESPN also has a shelf life. ESPN will not be renewing their football contract so Gruden will be out of a job. Now, he would be a hot commodity as an analyst too.
ESPN is also laying off/not renewing about 100 employees after Thanksgiving.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I would die if they just kept Brady Hoke. Would be to much. I would actually prefer they don't get Cooter. He's a good NFL OC and if he sticks there he might get a HC job and with kids these days they might commit just to play for a guy named Jim Bob.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watching their Press Conf. UF is in good shape. Their AD is like a Robot and paired with Fulmer will be no match to Stricklin and Spurrier.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Reading volnation is hilarious. That group is is full on delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator