bUTtchugg Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
This ought to be fun. Guantanamo is absolutely terrible, UT’s defense just lost their best defender because of an insanely stupid arrest, and overall, they’re on the downhill skid coming into this game. Trask should have a field day, and the defense should be able to keep their momentum going from the second half of last weekend’s game.

The only cause for concern will be the cold weather and playing on the road. Neyland won’t be Neyland without being full of fans, though.

Gators win this one, bigly. Bullethead’s seat gets that much hotter.

Gators 50
Methbillies 17

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking UT will come out motivated, give us their best, and will make a few big plays. Because everyone makes big plays against our D. However, they will also give up a lot of big plays and after a couple things go wrong, they will give up like they always do. We'll take a good lead and then Mullen will take it easy on them in the 4th. I'm thinking we'll win 45-24.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well there is this guy Todd Grantham...That's good for 17 for UT.

And then there is this Trask fella who knows this Pitts bro and a few others...that's good for 46

Then then we have this
OIP.umeyYEksEHgvHB70hpqABwHaEK

Who heard about this
OIP._Rn7I9sa7cyzZPVFVy0YpAHaE7
and
OIF.flN1iximaUrWoLf6vEW4kw

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This team should come out motivated to seal up the east. I see a tight score through 1 qtr then we pull away something like 42-17

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pitts is from Pennsylvania so he's familiar with cold weather.

He might be the only one familiar with cold weather.
(Well, Shorter and Grimes spent some time at Penn State and Ohio State before transferring to Florida)

I'm worried about guys from the deep South trying to catch a cold ball with cold hands.

Alex.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020

(Well, Shorter and Grimes spent some time at Penn State and Ohio State before transferring to Florida)

I'm worried about guys from the deep South trying to catch a cold ball with cold hands.

Alex.
Temperature predictions for this weekend in Knoxville are the mid-40s. That isn't cold enough to cause any problems. Besides, don't the gator receivers wear gloves?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Alex.
Shorter is from NJ. (Ironically, so is Clement.)

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Temperature predictions for this weekend in Knoxville are the mid-40s. That isn't cold enough to cause any problems. Besides, don't the gator receivers wear gloves?

We're from Florida. Anything below 55 is frigid.

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We're from Florida. Anything below 55 is frigid.

Alex.

It was 28 in Gville this morning. Assuming they practiced yesterday, today and tomorrow, there isn’t much part of the day that they won’t have been playing in comparable(or even colder) weather. I don’t really do score predictions, but the cold should be a non factor.

I do think that the quicker we build a lead the better, so we’re not having to make clutch, game -determining plays at 6ish with snow possibly falling. But the 3:30 was the best overall start time we could’ve asked for, all things considered.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Serious question: do any of their players, or ours, still consider this a big game.

Last time this game felt big, was early 2000’s. I really think our players feel like they are playing Kentucky, but in a bigger, Garbage Man Convention, stadium.

I hate Tennessee.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
52-3

Guantanamo is not starting - they are starting Harrison Bailey (won a 7A state championship with Marietta HS in GA). He was teammates with Rashad Torrence and LSU TE Arik Gilbert.

I am hoping that Torrence gets at least one pick (hopefully a pick six).

Trask will get 5 TD passes and EJ will do the rest. Hopefully Richardson & Lingard get some playing time.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gun-shy, 31-17

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
I think UT will go out there and play the best game of the year. They will be ready for this matchup on Defense and on Offense.

UF-41
UT-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.