Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody would be surprised at this.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a Jerk. I hope the locker room crumbles and the media runs with this. Can't think of a player more deserving.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise this happened.

I remember last year when the Broncos were killing the Raiders and it was late in the game. It was the perfect time to let Brock get some reps but Manning refused to let him in:

1311674762118758216.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's no more injured than I am. He got benched because he threw 4 INTs and only 5 completions, so now he's butthurt and pouting. His numbers were possibly the worst in the NFL this season. I love it!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
explanation for not being around for Osweiler essentially amounts to Manning saying that there will be enough people offering advice, so his is not needed.

“No, I’m not a coach for one thing. And as I shared with him, he’s probably going to have a lot of coaches this week, some that aren’t coaches either, that are going to be offering him tips or advice,” Manning said. “So I told him that I am here for him as a resource if he needs me, but I’m not going to be one of those extra voices in his ear.”

Ruthless hatred....:monkey:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Loved watching the Chiefs get those 4 picks last weekend! That was awesome, and a badly needed win by the Chiefs. I was just hoping after the first pic, somebody would have clocked Manning and knocked him out of the game so he wouldn't have broken the yardage record.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That writer went a long way to say Manning has his @ss on his shoulders, even when compared to the League's other, supposed prima donna.

It's real simple: Manning is a Vol, through and through.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
His career ending on a 5/20 for 35 yards, 4 int, with a 0 QB rating game would be fitting. At this point, I'd love to see Favre be signed by a team just to take the record back from the douche.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I give 0 fvks about Manning or the Broncos!

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
His career ending on a 5/20 for 35 yards, 4 int, with a 0 QB rating game would be fitting. At this point, I'd love to see Favre be signed by a team just to take the record back from the douche.

And I think Favre would do it.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JJ Watt is already ten times better at Papa Johns commercials than Peyton will ever be.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
It did not surprise me on bit, but last Sunday when the news about Mr. Potato Head's interceptions piling up and him eventually being pulled from the game, the national media guys for the NFL game I was watching, immediately launched into a barrage of excuses and concern. "Oh, he must be hurt," or "oh I wonder how many of those were deflections by the receivers." No wonder Mr. Potato Head feels that he is entitled with so many people glossing over his bad plays. What a jerk.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Manning never retires, because as soon as he does you know he's going to wheel his giant peanut head into a broadcast booth or pregame show somewhere and annoy me even more.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Manning clan are all *******s. Anyone ever blessed with meeting the head prick **** Archie will attest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator